The monster is coming

murphyblue

I can't wait to see the size of that beauty come the end of the season!

Im doing something similar with my stardawg mother plant haha. By the looks of it I'm going to need a much bigger planter than anticipated hahaha.

Keep up all the good work man :)

• Like 4

Plot run this morning to plant a few more out and water everything.

Plant outs.

large.P1020597.JPG

Still got 1 more the 7 1 of the pink cherry pie another fast lemon drizzle and 2 DFG's that will go out next week still a bit small at moment.

The auto sour diesels are doing a bit better after the slug/snail attack they are the 4 small ones down the left.

large.P1020605.JPG

The FLC is doing ok i counted 13 nodes branch either side so she has 26 potential main tops withought the main one if that makes sense. lol

large.P1020606.JPGlarge.P1020607.JPGlarge.P1020608.JPG

Looking at the pics i seem to have taken them before i adjusted the main top back down dont matter.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 12

All looking good @murphyblue

Sorry to hear about the gastropods dining on your girls.. was they in your bed or another location? I know you said you don't really get slugs there.. still can't believe the size of that pot lol she doing ok so far mate I expect she will start to explode soon,she must have put some good roots down by now, how long has she been in the pot bro?

Keep up the great work, loving it :yep:

• Like 5

@murphyblue:B):

I am in love with that pot lol

As @Reviveis right, there will be some serious roots there and that = serious FRUITS. 

similar to you I am running behind especially on plant out but more than happy, big ups and hope that lemon cake is a wall of goodness:yinyang:stig 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Revive said:

All looking good @murphyblue

Sorry to hear about the gastropods dining on your girls.. was they in your bed or another location? I know you said you don't really get slugs there.. still can't believe the size of that pot lol she doing ok so far mate I expect she will start to explode soon,she must have put some good roots down by now, how long has she been in the pot bro?

Keep up the great work, loving it :yep:

To be honest i wasn't sure so just had a bit of a read back and she been in it 15 days and i think she's about 62 days from seed.

I actually think going on a few of the lower leaves i over watered her a bit. lol

I gave her a feed today of fishmix and bio-silicone i bought last season both organic so happy enough to use it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, murphyblue said:

To be honest i wasn't sure so just had a bit of a read back and she been in it 15 days and i think she's about 62 days from seed.

I actually think going on a few of the lower leaves i over watered her a bit. lol

I gave her a feed today of fishmix and bio-silicone i bought last season both organic so happy enough to use it.

Cool bro, maybe you could move the mulch to onside let the sun dry it out a lil bit quicker  im sure she will be fine..easy done in a huge pot with a small plant, well not a small plant as such just a humongous pot lol

How did you find the bio silicone last season? Do you reckon it made much difference mate? Im quite partial to a bit of fish mix, the plants love it but if it catches me wrong the whiff turns my stomach, handy to have kicking about and it goes a long way, cheap too

Keep up the good work brother murphy :yep:

• Like 3

On 27/05/2023 at 4:05 PM, Revive said:

Cool bro, maybe you could move the mulch to onside let the sun dry it out a lil bit quicker  im sure she will be fine..easy done in a huge pot with a small plant, well not a small plant as such just a humongous pot lol

How did you find the bio silicone last season?

The pot mate is stupidly big would never have bought it if i wasn't so stoned seemed like a really good idea at the time though. lollol

As u know i didn't have the best of seasons last year and i really didn't give that bio-silicone a go think they had 2 feeds of it in veg.

You was right mate about the straw there was way to much on there if i'm honest.

Just below the surface u could see was still soaking wet and last watered saturday morning.

I removed a load of it and spread it over the bed should help retain moisture there now as well.

She was looking a bit more greener today so assume the fish mix hit the spot.

Some pics.

Loving the really fat indica leaves on the pink cherry pie.

large.P1020609.JPGlarge.P1020612.JPGlarge.P1020611.JPGlarge.P1020610.JPGlarge.P1020613.JPGlarge.P1020616.JPGlarge.P1020623.JPG

And the mad pot.

large.P1020626.JPGlarge.P1020625.JPG

• Like 10

Shes doesn't look to bad @murphyblue

I'm glad to hear you have resolved the problem dude..few good days of sunshine and im sure that pot will dry out a bit..

Yeah I buy shit when I'm stoned too, but I think its not a bad idea just something your getting used to being the first time in it.. ive a good feeling this will come good :)

Hopefully the straw stays on that bed, I remember about 3 seasons back now 1 of our members Tommy tricombe I think his name was had 3 lovely beds in a plot by the river, friends land I think, he got it all set up fenced off and mulched it with straw ready for plant out..waiting on his seedlings I think, anyway when he got back to his plot one day the whole fuking lot had blown away lollol I don't know what happened to him after that tbh lol

Hope you have a cracking season to make up for last mate, all looking good :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

@Revive good luck with ur seedmaking this year dude i'm sure u will nail it i been following along as u go this year easier than reading it back u don't half talk a lot u sure we ain't related. lollollollol

That story is funny and i suppose just another thing we have to contend with outdoors.

Didn't think it might all blow away but its a possible been pretty windy last few days might be bugger all left next visit. lollol

Anyways should had explained a bit more about the straw i grabbed 2 small bales was only £2.50 each so u know what its like yeah will get 2 of them don't look much in em.

Well once i took it out of the plastic it just exploded it was well packed in and me being the sort of person who won't waste sod all i piled it on.

Didn't realise it was on as thick as it was to be honest about 8" deep 2" below the surface was soaking wet so is doing a good job of retaining moisture.

So hopefully she will have dried out a bit by next visit and will cover her back up a bit but not as thick.

Mainly because still no rain and none for at least another 10 days gonna start to lugg water early to my main plot think mr @Shumroom done a bit of a quote that apply's.

'it's better to have and not need,

than to need and not have'. 

Think this is one of them cases butty especially the way its going no rain in Wales bloody unheard of. lol

Anyways reason for posting the final 5.

1x the 7.

1x fast lemon drizzle.

1x pink cherry pie.

2x DFG BX1.

large.P1020638.JPG

These will go out sometime over the weekend so i can shut down the cab and de-weed the house.

Landlord putting up the rent and in its current state it ain't worth it so i will pay the rent increase but want some things sorted but obviously don't want to give him any excuse hence the de-weed.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, murphyblue said:

good luck with ur seedmaking this year dude i'm sure u will nail it i been following along as u go this year easier than reading it back u don't half talk a lot u sure we ain't related.

Thanks brother murphy.. its not gonna be as long this year so won't be so bad lollol

Yes mate I like to provide you good folk with details, and prob cause im pretty much the loner in real life live alone and don't keep much company, just the odd few who I know I can trust i have to get it out somehow lollol

Fingers crossed the straw is still in place and not on its way to London by now lollol

Keep doing what your doing, great show so far as always bro :yinyang:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

u sure we ain't related.

We are all related through our love of this amazing plant brother :wub:

• Like 3

On 27/05/2023 at 4:32 PM, B-real said:

She might stretch any time now then eh?

Sorry B only just noticed ur post mate.

In theory going on her age alone then yes mate she could start stretching.

But with the hours of daylight they are getting at the moment i would have thought i will get at least another couple of months before she starts flowering.

Right i been busy this morning got the last lot out so the plot is complete for this season.

They were a bit squished but all survived and should be fine.

Watered everything except the FLC the pot is still drying out but she was looking much better today and starting to look like by the time she flowers she will fill the pot.

Didn't do anything to her today but maybe next weekend will stake out more of the branches.

Pics.

large.P1020657.JPGlarge.P1020650.JPGlarge.P1020651.JPGlarge.P1020652.JPGlarge.P1020653.JPGlarge.P1020654.JPGlarge.P1020663.JPGlarge.P1020665.JPGlarge.P1020666.JPGlarge.P1020667.JPG

• Like 6

That FLC is on track to become a big girl mate :yahoo:      Im struggling a tad to see but can def see her size :yep:     Can also see you using hay !!    Works wonders.   

Will have a good read as soon as ones able ,  all the best with it mate

• Like 4