The monster is coming

murphyblue

As every bugger started their diaries already thought i would start mine. lol

The monster in the title is in reference to the monster pot that would have been filled last season but due to ill health never got started.

This season though i am on target to get everything ready by May.

In the monster pot i am thinking of putting one of last seasons testers the fast lemon cake.

There will be some Mighty Golds bx1 in a scrog some lemon drizzles which i didn't have room for last season and a couple of "the 7" and if i got room a couple of maff's

Mr @panik is sorting some of the new pink cherry pie which no doubt will arrive shortly.

I have a new plot also this season for autos so a few auto gelatos and auto sour diesels will go there which will be my first plants out to try and avoid the rains down our way later in to flower.

Spring is almost upon us so to all you GG's out there......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 19

Go on that man :yep:       I did say last year i would love to do the Lemon Cake in the ground or big ass pot ,   she just seems to be a big girl ,  she spreads really well ,  node spacing its great and bud structure  was nice outdoor material.      Great choice and looking forward to seeing it play out mate.   Following along.  

The best of luck with them mate and looking forward to the big ass flower show :yep:

• Like 6

The testers arrived this morning thanks @panik .

large.P1020146.JPG

So here's this years line up the maff's being subject to me having enough room.

large.P1020147.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :hippy:

• Like 11

Nice choices mate :yep:       The plots coming on too ,  i see you been having to break a sweat in the bedrock ,   hopefully you find less boulders lol   

• Like 1

Thanks all everybody welcome.

I gone and got one out of the fridge yes a cold beer but also the chosen one to go in the monster pot. lol

I figured a small 2 week old plant (usual plant out time) will get lost in the monster pot.

YES i am confident i can get it ready now my new auto plot will be ready to go this weekend hopefully.

Payday in a fortnight so will get the compo i need then as just bought more dry ferts.

The chosen one.

large.P1020190.JPGlarge.P1020192.JPG

Got her out of the fridge just now and will drop her in some water tomorrow.

• Like 8

She had split her shell and was showing her tap root when i got home so she's gone in some wettish compo and joined the regs i have in the veg cab.

• Like 5

I hope i have saved her had to dig a little she got stuck coming up by the looks on it happened with one of the regs i am doing and its recovered well.

large.P1020220.JPG

Still got a couple left if she don't make it and plenty of time.

• Like 7

This is the grow im most looking forward to seeing play out his year :yep:      From the ones i ran she has HUGE potential to get mahoosive !!   Especially in capable hands.   

Something special about seeing a little 'un break ground & lift her head :george:

• Like 6

Hopefully you Don’t look back in Anger and there’s no point Crying your heart out and if it doesn’t make it just remember plants wanna Live forever.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3