Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Yeah @OldFord I’ve got a OPG reg plot this year from an isolated accident “thank you seedstockers” will be OPG x blue dreams or something.

I’ve got a few exotic random bag seeds that I want to pop, hopefully one will be a fem so count me in 

Nice one mate ,  jump right in :yep:     

Should be an interesting one ,  lets see hows shes going to lean ,  done a few blue dreams across a few breeders and never really had an issue.   Not done the OPG yet.   

All the best with them ,  the more the you throw out the more feedback we get :yep:        Allthe best with them & look forward to seeing how you go sir.    Thanks 

• Like 5

WILD CARD OUTDOOR 2023 - I'M IN

I declare that I will be Growing my own EXO MOB Spurt F2 seeds.

large.EXO-MOB-SPURT-F2-2023.jpg

I have popped six nice looking seeds into Verve Seedling & Potting Compost, watered them through & put them onto a heat mat in my vegging tent. This won't be a guerilla grow exactly but they they will be grown outside (in my garden) at a Latitude of 52 degrees North. It's to cold yet though.

I may need to be quite stealthy this year as my neighbours house is likely to be sold. My current neighbour does what 'we do', but, I will need to respect any new neigbours views on growing Cannabis too. I'll tread carefully. My small placcy greenhouse may well be employed. Otherwise these will be grown in 'wheelie bin alley' which gets good daytime sun and is dark at night.

• Like 13

Loving that outdoor start buzz!!

will be ordering the seeds today after long deliberation…. Still not got the final list!

Prep the garden starting Sunday before and after watching the mighty Irons spank Spurs!

Monday is for gathering sundries and setting up the tent.

I can’t wait!!!

• Like 6

large.B8300D6B-2B6A-4C5F-B609-D4127CCDD116.jpeglarge.A1D566E6-FEA9-4447-9C3A-5452F9E77BCB.jpegBeen getting my fix growing some different plants… trees to be precise!

6 mighty oaks fingers crossed will be ready to plant out next year.

Also got 6 Ash and 4 Firs local to my area.

Cant smoke them but they will look nice in years to come and I can say I’ve done my bit for the environment lol 

• Like 13

There's that old saying "those that plant trees knowing they'll never enjoy the shade have discovered the true meaning of life" probably butchered it but I like the sentiment. 

• Like 9

Some of the freebies I've got kicking about that are being considered..

BlimBurn Seeds

Chocolopez

Blue Dream

Expert Seeds

Gorilla x White Widow

Freedom of Seeds

Chunky Skunk

G13 Labs Seeds

Blue Venom

Blue OG

Garden of Green Seeds

Girl Scout Cookies

Pheno Finder Seeds

Kuntz

Reserva Privada Seeds

Tangie

Part of me just wants to throw them all out but I might be a little limited on space.. Once I figure out how many I've got room for I will select x amount from this list, selections being split with half being the least likely for success and half being the most I guess, based on breeders descriptions.

Already feeling quite excited about this wildcard idea, could end up with some exquisite top shelf cannabis coming out of the bushes if we get lucky! :yep:

• Like 11

On 19/02/2023 at 0:51 PM, Revive said:

Oit...fighting talk sunshine lollol

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

large.332094612_1151796318833104_6341045

50 mixed seeds picked from my seed collection 5 of each sown in 2 litres of compost.

large.332179319_885171369384996_71992971

• Like 15

What a great, light-hearted idea @OldFord

I have a bunch of seeds from last year. Several BIGASS Landrace males got missed before they dropped pollen. I have 100+ seeds where only the mother is known. I’ll pick one (we only get one right?) and join on up. 

I’ll make my seed declaration and perform the naming ceremony (that’s where I smoke like 28 doobs and then think up the dumbest name I can) tonight. 

imma convince my grow partner to join in too!

what a great idea!  

edit for clarification. Do we get one, and only one seed?  Or can I germinate multiples and then pick one to plant?  I just wanna make sure I get a viable seed, is all. 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 6

I take it everyone is starting already!!

My beans haven’t even hit the runway yet :wallbash:

Thought I’d gone early last year and was going to put out plants approx 30cm tall late April…. Am I doing shit wrong again or what :unsure:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I take it everyone is starting already!!

My beans haven’t even hit the runway yet :wallbash:

Thought I’d gone early last year and was going to put out plants approx 30cm tall late April…. Am I doing shit wrong again or what :unsure:

To early for me also.

I love the idea of this. Only wild cards I have space for this year are a few landrace Moroccan seeds but I plan to stunt them to do a little selection as they were collected about 30yr ago but from no one area. I suspect a lot of phenos will show up in these and none might even finish here but if you don't try you never know. :cheers:

• Like 7