Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

49 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@Shumroomyou've been summoned to the outdoor side :starwars:

@OldFord Im actually well looking forward to this, the fact it's sunny here and I have tomorrow earmarked for walking around outdoors might be helping right now but either way this is gonna be a highlight of the season I feel :skin_up:

:yinyang:

Thats it mate ,  drag some of these indoor practitioners of the dark arts into this comp :yep:         Shumroom was one of them that always says he would like to play outdoors lol     

Its sunny here , but its cold out ,  im hibernating as got a big wknd of poking / prodding and other form of torture this weekend at the hospital so i will be out of action for a week or so.  

Going to try have a play in the garden later today ,  even just a 1/2hr and im delighted.        Mate if all i take away from the fun in the sun is rot ... im stilling going to be happy and hopefully see a few surprises :george: 

• Like 9

Outdoor growing definitely has it's advantages over indoor.

As I mentioned to @OldFord,

my fucked back make the proposition of doing an entire outdoor grow very daunting.

But a single plant sounds like a possibility.

Due to my high latitude I'd probably have to go for a fairly quick finishing auto,

as by the time it gets past 12/12 up here it's almost Winter.

I've acquired plenty of automatic seeds from freebies I've gotten from the Attitude,

so that's a definite bonus.

There are a few areas I'll need to check out over the coming months,

I'm going make it my mission to find a spot or two for a single plant to see if I can get some weed past the Electricity supplier lol

Yeah count me in as giving it a go,

i make no promises of success lol

What about @tokenroll?

Do you think you could find a spot for a single outdoor plant?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Shumroomyou've been summoned to the outdoor side :starwars:

I love it, the outdoor growers can be the Jedis and the indoor growers can be the Dark Side...:toot:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

But a single plant sounds like a possibility

Great news this.. theres a guerilla in you somewhere @Shumroom fuk these energy suppliers brother and come play in the mud :yep:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Revive said:

Great news this.. theres a guerilla in you somewhere @Shumroom fuk these energy suppliers brother and come play in the mud :yep:

Would love to see a good few of the indoors guys throw a plant in th garden or the local field ,  just a bit of fun but it think it will be an eye opener more than anything :yep:

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Would love to see a good few of the indoors guys throw a plant in th garden or the local field ,  just a bit of fun but it think it will be an eye opener more than anything :yep:

I reckon with the way this leccy malarkey is going there will be few jumping out of the indoor and jumping in with the outdoor :yep:

• Like 4

It's been a minute, I took a year off (kinda.. lol). But this sounds like fun, and my year off gave me some serious determination to make this year a big one :cowboy: 

I've got 1 bean of all sorts of weird and wonderful strains I've collected in freebies over the years... I'll germ all the fems and pick one at random to enter into this contest! :yep:

• Like 9

Great to see some more players :yep:      Freebie  & unloved beans is what its all about  ,  the more wild the selection the more interesting it will get :george:

Curious to see if all the bashing of frowned upon brands is warranted :yep:

• Like 5

I had a random seed from a bud grown outdoors but couldn’t remember what plant it was.

Cant find the seed anywhere now 

Don’t have anything else random other than reg c99 x guava IX but would have to find a random spot away from my plots incase I don’t get time to check it’s male in time.

Will see if I get time to join the fun

• Like 9

Yeah @OldFord I’ve got a OPG reg plot this year from an isolated accident “thank you seedstockers” will be OPG x blue dreams or something.

I’ve got a few exotic random bag seeds that I want to pop, hopefully one will be a fem so count me in 

• Like 8