Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

On 26/02/2023 at 8:23 PM, Idicanna jones said:

.... And roll about in buds like Demi Moore and that

Is she available for hire?

• Like 1

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Alas not. I am though. Come on its 2023.... Don't be so suburban

Let me guess, you got hired a hundred times and made a quid.

• Like 1

Easy tiger. I'm a donations only guy.... 

On another note I've decided to randomly pop the following for some small pot light dep action. looks like I've got a no show from one of the fpog and 2 of the blaster... 

1x ot1 b line f2

1x smile x motivation

1x gg3x Rene gold.... 

Added to the surviving 1xdisco x fpog and the 2 ghetto blaster f2's....

Collectively they'll be called shatners bassoonery, unitl cocks and stuff are revealed.....

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@OldFord
I'm up for this...

I present... the earliest... germinated... cannabis seed... outdoor... in the UK... ever documented.  

Sown October 2022

Sprouted 10/02/2023 in the garden. 

I think it's one of my own hacks UGORG Blues x RGSC Mighty Gold

92DA66BB-8DEB-44AA-9CD7-C499AEE601C4.jpeg.d3ea7b437cb92c129cb96f7b5e44b99c.jpeg

ATB

PR

I came across this on your thread and its impressive  ,   jump right in sir :yep:      Good to have you on board ,   all the best with it and look forward to see how it progresses.

• Like 2

Guys and Dolls I have a confession.

My initial seedlings for this project died :unsure: (neglect bad parent). My vegging tent environment was a bit to brutal for 'ickly' babies I think. So, I sowed a few more of my Exo M.O.B. Spurt F2 seeds and kept them by an oil radiator in my front room under a light. I hope to get them outside around the beginning of April.

large.20230302_184757.jpg

I managed to put two seeds into one partition because my eye sight is awful and I drink to much.

• Like 9

@Lux_Interior        Good to have you on board sir :yep:       1st , 2nd or 3rd attempt seedlings all welcome lol       

• Like 1

I am game I got some seeds off the guy I bought my iws system off can't remember what they are but he ran medi weed so I expecting good things I have to think up a name mate

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I remember that strain, although I thought it was from doggies nuts. At the time I was told it was snake oil, apparently they where basically just a scam seedbank/breeder. 

I did see some of Esben/HFH stuff last season that apparently overwintered in open ground up wherever he is, was very surprised, was always told canna seed couldn't survive freezing conditions. 

That’s it! It was linked to pukka seeds though as they had the same photos and same logo. Possibly a rebrand when pukka seeds closed down? 

• Like 1

Doesn't look like doggies nuts are on seedfinder anymore, I'm going to be wracking my brain for that name now lol

Edited by MindSoup

Not bad at all 46 out of 50 seeds ten different strains under 45 watts of LED's. Some slugs and rippers are going to be happy this year :fart:

I want to try and keep the seedlings in the tray for 3 weeks before potting up. All for fun and not taking it too seriously :skin_up:

large.330825306_553467160124182_28328357

large.334256157_1420227905457966_6743827

large.334219304_593875855971794_68443762

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

I am game I got some seeds off the guy I bought my iws system off can't remember what they are but he ran medi weed so I expecting good things I have to think up a name mate

That's the spirit mate :yep:      From the weird to the wonderful and everything in between :george:              All the best with it sir 

• Like 3