Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

I've had disco F2 finish outdoors, wasn't even mouldy, anything is possible really.

I think this little bit of fun could end up being really quite surprising :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, BilgePump said:

I've had disco F2 finish outdoors, wasn't even mouldy, anything is possible really.

I think this little bit of fun could end up being really quite surprising :skin_up:

Hope so & it hopefully throws up some good long shots :yep:     The freebie i plan on using ,  i had never heard of Europa seeds  ,  or Purple Diesel Daze lol   Know zilch but will run it.

I checked my tubs and i for 3 totally unknown beans ,  anything up to 20rs old  ,  see how we go.     

Would much prefer people treat it as fun  !      Not a serious grow  ,   choose a total rank outsider lol  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I've got that pack of genuine Thai seeds Hazydaze gave me :naughty:

@OldFord If you want to see rot I can stick a few of them out because I imagine they'll still be going come December lol

(Thailand is fair humid I reckon they'd be pretty resistant up to a point tbh)

I stuck a few of them out last year to chuck some pollen at, but unfortunately I had to abandon my plot. Would love to see some actually have a proper go of things under the sun.  

• Like 7

Just now, MindSoup said:

I stuck a few of them out last year to chuck some pollen at, but unfortunately I had to abandon my plot. Would love to see some actually have a proper go of things under the sun.  

More than happy to have a bash in light dep ,  just not this year guys lol     Next year  .. let me at it :yep:     

• Like 2

@MindSoup Im well keen to look at them tbh but I've "grown up" on stories of Thai gear being prone to being hermaphroditic so I'm reluctant to trot em out indoors immediately, I'd rather observe outdoors and clone of desired.

• Like 3

Yeah I have heard the same thing, but like you say I'm really curious, I'm just waiting until I have a bigger tent. 

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

More than happy to have a bash in light dep ,  just not this year guys lol     Next year  .. let me at it :yep:     

I might just hold you to that.

Just now, MindSoup said:

I might just hold you to that.

I can dep  the shit outta them them and chuck whatever  / whomever you want at them :yep:

• Like 3

Great idea @OldFord.. It should, on paper, produce a lot of strain info that people crave.. I can imagine there will be some reyt good plants from pips no one thinks about for outdoors, some stonkers! I may well have a go in this coz I'm determined to get outdoors this year coz I'm sick of running out between crops tbh. 

• Like 4

Just now, Lea Valley said:

@OldFord

Yesss, I love a GG Wild Card :cowboy:

Looking forward to Tears, Triumphs and Who Knews :band:

Good man ,   just a bit of fun ,  see what the expendables have to offer :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Hashcity said:

Great idea @OldFord.. It should, on paper, produce a lot of strain info that people crave.. I can imagine there will be some reyt good plants from pips no one thinks about for outdoors, some stonkers! I may well have a go in this coz I'm determined to get outdoors this year coz I'm sick of running out between crops tbh. 

Choose anything you want or better still you dont wanr :yep:        Im really hoping its a frowned upon / long shot that wins  :george:        All part of the fun,     

• Like 2

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

I'm sure @lildaveham said he'd never seen the b line done outside..... No tribute to ot1's legacy finer than this clown stumbling about, surely???

im sure you will get a result :yep:      Let her see the sun :yep:

• Like 1

I ran a seedstockers super skunk last season as a wildcard and it started flowering at the same time as there gelato 41 fast.. never quite finished up before rot crept in but another week 10 days she would have been prime.. it prob did better than the G41 fast in terms of end product and produced some real tidy smokeable bud, just shows you really never know what will work and this is a great way for folk to find out.

Be lucky all :yinyang:

• Like 4