Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

@Revive Thats encouraging.

When I put the dB F2's out I put out a few cuts of the same expert gg4x widow just for something to do, I was more helping a mate and they all came good, finished lovely and grew some trees whilst doing so, that was my last outdoor adventure back in '20.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@BilgePump again it really just shows anything is possible mate doesn't it? Im quite looking forward to seeing how this 1 plays out tbh

I have some of those Thai seeds from HazyDaze too so be interesting to see how they get on if you throw them out :yep:

• Like 3

Cracking idea Mr ford. Well as you may be aware I really want cheese hahha. Been toying with idea of triple cheese by Barney's or blue cheese. I only have 5 holes to fill , but fook it il.go for it thanks to this post 

• Like 3

Just now, Oss said:

I've had harvested cotton candy kush,zkittzo and blue kush at lat 55.  its always a gamble doing randoms 

Good to know. Maybe there's a chance for Bean Bag (Kush Mintz) after all... :yep:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crow River said:

Good to know. Maybe there's a chance for Bean Bag (Kush Mintz) after all... :yep:

Tod you mate,  those Banreys Kush's i did were big  / dirty / oily / greasy girls,  full of vigour & health ,   not what i was expecting due to all the bad publicity  but i was proved very wrong :yep:

• Like 1

Good to see a few faces all jumping in :yep:        Just a bit of fun & dont take the bean selection too seriously ,  the longer the shot the more fun :george:

Please treat it as a write off before we start  !!    A spare / extra pot ,  we really dont want anyone crying,  even though it will be highly amusing when it all turns brown & furry lol   

• Like 4

14 hours ago, OldFord said:

Fastest To Rot    or    Runtiest Plant     sound like good titles for the shits n giggles stakes :yep:      

I’m winning the fastest to rot hands down lol 

• Like 5

I would love the chance to win a new tee shirt  @OldFord.  I will have a look at the subbie seeds and get a pack to play with this season.

Never tell a Ganja farmer it can't be done :skin_up:

Edited by Bad Apple
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I’m winning the fastest to rot hands down lol 

I may have to dispute that lol       As i said already ,  its one of the very few times i can get a giggle at someone getting rot lol      

All good fun mate      Will be quite interesting ,  more people running total wild cards the more interesting it will get !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I have a couple mystery beans I kept them for a reason just don't remember what that reason was count me in 

good to se joining in  mate :yep:         Welcome aboard and hope you get rot lollol    

• Like 3

Any of the indoor boys & girls want to get out their comfort zones ???        @Shumroom         looks like i cant tag lol     

• Like 3

@Shumroomyou've been summoned to the outdoor side :starwars:

@OldFord Im actually well looking forward to this, the fact it's sunny here and I have tomorrow earmarked for walking around outdoors might be helping right now but either way this is gonna be a highlight of the season I feel :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 8