Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

As per title boys & girls  ,   You pick a bean from obscurity ...NO CURRENT / RECENT FAD BEANS ,   just pick a bean from total obscurity and declare what you intend to run  ,  something out your comfort zone ,  something you woudlnt normally run !?       A freebie  ,  an unknown bean from the bottom of your tub  ,   pic'n'n mix  ,  your own cooking  ,   just be genuinely creative :yep:

Rules - 

We take said chosen bean  ,  declare what your running  - it needs a name ,  as many as you want  ,   has to be outdoor grown to maturity  ,   pic of  said plant ready to come down.   

Best plant  as nominated by the forum Wins a Subbie   :yep:    

A T Shirt will be awarded for the most visually unappealing ugly ass plant of the season :george:     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 19

I got a freebie with some bits from the 'Tude -   Europa Seeds    Purple Diesel Daze           I like the sound & look of it ,  never ran their stuff.     This is my bean of choice.  

• Like 9

I like this one, especially as there's a prize for the loser lol

I've got a bean from my 2021 outdoor run thats been floating around in my rolling box for a while now, maybe I'll see if that germinates and stick that one outside somewhere. 

• Like 6

Just now, MindSoup said:

I like this one, especially as there's a prize for the loser lol

I've got a bean from my 2021 outdoor run thats been floating around in my rolling box for a while now, maybe I'll see if that germinates and stick that one outside somewhere. 

Just a bot of fum  ,  anyone & everyone can play ,  thousands of beans to chose from :yep:      From long flower sats to Shprt stocky indicas  and everything in between lol 

Woild much rather people went out their comfort zones with the choice ,  its also a chance to learn a bit more on something you wouldnt have done ,  all just a bit of fun :yep:

• Like 2

Do we HAVE to know to strain name of said seeds?? I have some seeds wrapped in foil I was going to give to a friend but didn't for some reason, no idea what they are, probably autos..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Do we HAVE to know to strain name of said seeds?? I have some seeds wrapped in foil I was going to give to a friend but didn't for some reason, no idea what they are, probably autos..

Nope ,  it could be from desk drawer ,  the bottom of the seed tub ,  down the back of the sofa ,  from your carpet .... I Dont care lol      

Just declare what you wanna call it  ,  so we all call it the same and crack on :yep:      

• Like 5

How about Wedding cake x triple OG by vision seeds it was one of the first pack of seeds i bought about 6 year back i have 2 seeds left.

Here's the twist not gonna use one of the seeds if all goes to plan just going to re-veg the girl i got growing in my indoor cab.

Here's a pic of her from last night she is the tall girl on the right.

large.P1020023.JPG

Anybody tried putting out a re-vegged plant any pointers.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

How about Wedding cake x triple OG by vision seeds it was one of the first pack of seeds i bought about 6 year back i have 2 seeds left.

Here's the twist not gonna use one of the seeds if all goes to plan just going to re-veg the girl i got growing in my indoor cab.

Here's a pic of her from last night she is the tall girl on the right.

large.P1020023.JPG

Anybody tried putting out a re-vegged plant any pointers.

Fire away mate  m  chuck her ass outdoors lol       Guessing its gonna be a bit off time in the shade to settle ,  by all means welcome sir 

• Like 1

Ha ha, I like this 'competition'! :) Gonna be a potential mould fest mind you... :unsure:

It all sounds a bit like my normal growing 'strategy' though... :g: Pretty much random freebies last year. :D 

I shall have a think, but not too hard. Maybe I have to lay my freebies collection on the floor and do eenie-meenie-minie-mo.

No bagseeds in the house as I've been dealer free for too long now...

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Crow River said:

Ha ha, I like this 'competition'! :) Gonna be a potential mould fest mind you... :unsure:

It all sounds a bit like my normal growing 'strategy; though... :g: Pretty much random freebies last year. :D 

I shall have a think, but not too hard. Maybe I have to lay my freebies collection on the floor and do eenie-meenie-minie-mo.

No bagseeds in the house as I've been dealer free for too long now...

Just a bit of fun mate ,   anything you want  ,  from an unknown that could be a reg and you score a dude lol      To  a freebie fem  ... ideally one you would NEVER give a 2nd look at running ,  the wilder the choice the better !         

Poss find a few surprises along the way and a bit of a giggle :yep:

• Like 3

When do you want the size for my t shirt....??? Thankfully I recently acquired a number of beans to take me out of my comfort zone :D. Up for a larf as always so count me in brother ford.... As long as I can call mine "shatners bassoon"

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 8

Just now, OldFord said:

Just a bit of fun mate ,   anything you want  ,  from an unknown that could be a reg and you score a dude lol      To  a freebie fem  ... ideally one you would NEVER give a 2nd look at running ,  the wilder the choice the better !         

Poss find a few surprises along the way and a bit of a giggle :yep:

In which case, probably need to be a sativa or sat dom hybrid, as I tend more to the indica side of things. Will take a look through the freebies...

• Like 2

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

When do you want the size for my t shirt....??? Thankfully I recently acquired a number of beans to take me out of my comfort zone :D. Up for a larf as always so count me in brother ford

Dont be counting them chickens just yet young sir ,   Mother Nature /  Lady Luck and those slimey little ninja fuckers wii ll add to the fun & even odds a bit lol    

• Like 5