Pot noodle challenge take 1

blerie420

@RUFUS HOUND that stands to reason, whenever I've grown lanky things in the garden I use those deep cell trays on my grans advice, corn and sunflowers etc.

@Crow River Yeah I eyed up the empty yoghurt pots cos the missus canes them like no tomorrow but they felt a bit flimsy so binned the idea off. Might have to give it a punt as they're in bigger supply than pot noodles 

• Like 1

large.20230213_201123_RTZkolcC2y.jpeg

Bud sites are coming in nicely now.

I've lined the mars hydro next to the HPS for supplemental light for the big girls, I'm gonna feel it on the leccy but fuck it, they try give me a prepayment I'll pull the uno reverse with a strategically placed piece of earth wire lol

I have definitely overloaded the N a bit as one of the big girls is really unhappy, but it's in hand being remedied.

Her stem rub is reminding me of the original choc mint, very deep sweetness but with a twang of citrus and gingery spice rather than the rose/Turkish delight choc gives. Exciting!

• Like 5

large.20230216_191719_ME4etnag3o.jpeg

Got her back at centre stage, see if the warmth of the blanket spurs her on a bit.

Saying that she's doing fine really,I'm just being impatient lol

Still drinking the same, if anything I've lowered her feed ever so slightly the past week to prevent N problems like I had with the runts (was running 3ml per litre of shogun a and b, now back down to 2, 1ml per litre of boost as I've had it knocking about for ages) and she seems to enjoy that more.

Can't wait to take the zip ties off and have a look at the roots, I'm expecting it'll be 99% roots with a skim of coco on top.

• Like 6

Tending to her last night forgot to take pics, have drawn the stems down a little more to expose the secondary nodes that I kept, as they weren't getting much in the way of light.

As it stands the sugar leaves are bigger than the bud sites and overshadowing them currently, let's see if that changes hopefully

• Like 1

leave the two bottom nug spots on and reveg it ..get it into some fresh soil ,bit of seaweed extract to stimulate roots and whack it under 24 hours of light ..should see ya alright ,

• Like 3

Can't upload again but fun times up on the roof.... we got fungus gnats I think. Didn't want to back the neem out but likely going to have to. Hopefully a one shot does the trick, I don't want space raider haze

• Like 1

On 25/02/2023 at 3:58 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

leave the two bottom nug spots on and reveg it ..get it into some fresh soil ,bit of seaweed extract to stimulate roots and whack it under 24 hours of light ..should see ya alright ,

I was wondering what to do with mine when they are finished - I was going to chop it but now ...............

• Like 3

@RUFUS HOUND same lol, I'm thinking a reveg is on the cards, but I'm squeezed cos I want this lot done ready to do my little sog that'll keep me going through the summer till if/when outdoor is done.

Saying that I'm gonna need a few weeks veg to round up enough cuts for outdoors... ah who knows

• Like 2

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

any idea if we have to keep these alive till 20th april as mines not far off being ready ?

Don't think that's required. Just that the diary is finished by then...

• Like 3