Pot noodle challenge take 1

blerie420

@Exhale lol tattle tale!!

I'm just happy to be here tbh. Going to pop another one tomorrow as I've a couple of days where I can be on the ball with it. Had some great news, after a whole pandemic plus change, I'm finally back in work!

Tears of relief were shed let me tell you  lol

• Like 6

Lift off!! 

Think I'm going to have to stick the HPS upstairs... LED and heating doing alright, but we dont want just alright do we?

Now to find one of the 3 kits I've got ffs... I know where ones gone but i had 2 others, disappeared... making me a little para tbh

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Exhale said:

There's another one lost £20

Don't worry if you're not keeping count @Seedstockers-Mark I've got a little book here :D

my kingdom will be needing an accountant ...

• Like 2

if it did background checks it would be the emptiest kingdom ever .we dont judge past indescretions ..in fact they may come in handy ..

• Like 2

I'll be welcome then :chains: need somewhere as this societies moral brigade has written me off

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

large.20221120_200458_eGyTtfyv4k.jpeg

She's hidden in there somewhere.. just an update, I've chucked the HPS in for now as the cold is getting the better of the loft.

Excuse the mess, or dont!

• Like 5

Well, fun as it's been....

Went up today and theres major leaking in the loft. Whole back wall is soaked and the hps ballast was basically sitting in a pool of water. 

After shitting my pants, I've moved everything to waterproof locations and will be monitoring it for the next 48 hours in hope, but it's looking likely I've fallen at the first bastard hurdle.

I'm going to be checking in with my mate who's girls these are to see if theres room for a little one at theirs, but they're dragging their heels taking them back so countdown is on before they go to my commercial mates for mothering and cloning out.

Will keep everyone posted between bouts of rage and tears lol fingers crossed she finds a home and the show can go on.

• Like 4