Pot noodle challenge take 1

blerie420

@RUFUS HOUND not entirely sure as masonry is one of my worst subjects. Hazarding a guess, I'm guessing a ridge tile or two is loose/broken, and maybe the flashing on the chimney has given up the ghost based on the bare back wall getting drenched. 

Wont be out forever, but a major bump in the road especially as I've just started germing tbl number 2 ffs. Heres to hoping I can get a roofer out in the next 2 weeks

• Like 3

@shire worst case scenario it's going to my mates with their girls, I've had a word and agreed to go half on whatever comes from it. Cheers though appreciate the kind words

@Exhalelol at this stage Im more concerned the roofs gonna come in. Fucking knew the hook screws went in too easily. Least it explains why the main beam keeps catching powdery mildew.

• Like 2

large.20221126_115223_Mi3XMh9c5d.jpeg

Shes still here. Slow and steady which is handy cos her sisters are gonna be trouble to move home when the time comes at this rate.

Mates agreed to have her too so no loss! Gonna be chiming in so I can stay in the race with the diary.

In other news I've been gifted a cut of amnesia from another mate who will have to go too sadly

• Like 6

Stillllll here....

Shes putting on a fuck ton of rooting, nothing much up top as of yet but I've had this before..pedals up the root growth for ages then once they level off the top explodes.

large.20221130_113240_0uTitEuX7q.jpeg

• Like 7

Rooting may have now slowed down cos we have.....2 nodes!

large.20221202_112441_OWwU7HEa0Z.jpeg

Ok maybe I'm jumping the gun lol but theyll be two nodes soon as something grows out of em!

Surely I get some automatic prize for continuing whilst the roof is literally collapsing around me? Haha

Took her out the pot to check the roots (and forgot to photo it) and shes doing rather well. Not rootbound yet but strong enough to hold the coco in shape. Wilkos coco again, youd think I've got a sponsorship deal or something but it's worked perfect for this so far.

Fun side note; the haze cutting came with free gnats lol all sorted now I think, but watch this space, next week my groom might look like john coffeys lungs

• Like 8

Shes coming along.

Mate has flopped on me so I'm gonna rock it till the wheels fall off in the loft and hope for the best. Once the nodes have established enough shes getting topped, cos the other girls are staying too and I need them gone asap so the roof can get tended to. Keep ya fingers crossed for me please! lol

large.20221207_111151_HuTpeCWE6d.jpeg

• Like 6

Wont let me upload, no worries not much to report.

I pinched her top to give the lowers chance to catch up, debating whether to bother topping now lol

Hoping she will be alright with a days feed missed, woke up this morning absolutely bollocksed from some chest bug. Shes not totally dry after a day anyhow due to temps but knowing my luck....

• Like 1