Pot noodle challenge take 1

blerie420

Saying that, she's only 5050 on the trichs front anyway and I love an overripe bud. Plus she's only week 7

@RUFUS HOUND got it on bang on. 20ish percent orange pistils, and further inspection it's more like 30% cloudy. Nice one for giving me pause bro, if have been kicking myself lol

ideally if you can wait till nearly all the trichomes have gone cloudy,,with about 10% then turned amber is the peak apparently but I prefer to chop when I see a smattering of ambers as I like it a tad racey rather than full on couch lock

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1

Yeah I get ya @RUFUS HOUND I've pulled down early before and regretted it lol

I don't mind going full trainspotting with my smoke nowadays, bit of Lou Reed and a squishy chair haha 

Edited by blerie420
Missed word
  • Like 1

Update

Found the rogue in the room.

Big girl runtz has decided her names Stan now.

That explains the early Browning on another big girl, and probably why TBL is a bit skewiff

May very well end up taking Vince's advice and crash through the finish line with seconds to go.

Ok I'm being dramatic but let me lol

She's end stage hermed so I will let her rock and just flick her in the bollocks if she keeps playing up. I've took her out of the direct path of the fan to limit damage and will be checking again on all the girls to make sure later tonight. Brucey bonus I can go scatter any seeds on local roundabouts and cause mayhem hahaha.

• Like 1

large.20230307_203541_EiHUQbBC4z.jpeg

Enough about her/him anyway 

Here's our girl! I've taken a couple of overhanging fan leaves to give them a little more exposure.

The funk is kicking up now though! More of that chocolate lime, there's like a woody spicy tone that reminds me of good ammy. I cannot wait 

• Like 4

@Idicanna jones cheers! She's the standout in the groom, everything else has had something go sideways except her, story of my life that is, propped up n kept on by short hardy women lol

• Like 2

large.IMG-20230310-WA0010_zXQlafNE3M.jpeg

She's in the final stretch. Scoured her for signs of pollination- none. Despite the bukkake fest my big girls decided to put on

Checks with a loupe- were seeing 90 percent cloudy, so I've tapered her feed down to 2ml per litre of ionic bloom (leftovers) with a view to having her ready for a short flush by Wednesday.

Peep her sister photo bombing lol it's the ammy cut I got gifted. She's been jizzed on but she's nearly ready as well, I'm hoping to draw a line under this one asap to begin outdoor prep but by no means will I rush this girl, she's gonna have to last me a couple weeks with how this has turned out.

She's got a menthol tinge to her now, reminds me of the time my late pal bought 10 Richmond menthol for chip and we were stuck smoking toothpaste flavoured zoots for a couple days lol

• Like 5

large.20230312_202034_b5rvpVtE8S.jpeglarge.20230312_202028_QgYQQyez0I.jpeg

She's fully padded out now. Pistils seem to be on a go slow as the trichs are almost entirely cloudy now with a dot or 2 of amber.

Think I'll give her a week and then chop chop

• Like 5

large.20230315_185955_iLmYJ5OX0u.jpeg

Rock solid is an understatement. That menthol smell is right up front still.

Just waiting for a dry pot now, really itching to get a taste now lol

Just realised all the recent photos are pretty much the same angle. Will try and remember a full shot next time. I'd be shit at taking hostages nobody would believe they're still alive haha

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

large.20230315_185955_iLmYJ5OX0u.jpeg

Rock solid is an understatement. That menthol smell is right up front still.

Just waiting for a dry pot now, really itching to get a taste now lol

Just realised all the recent photos are pretty much the same angle. Will try and remember a full shot next time. I'd be shit at taking hostages nobody would believe they're still alive haha

Looks good mate I noticed the smaller the plant or pot the more dense the buds seem to be don't take that as fact cause only done about 4 so might just be luck but anyone else who grew plants like that it would be good to see if it is the case I going to be doing may be 4 pot Noddles this time see if it does the same so if anyone else had experience with it chip in

• Like 2

@Baron von greenback

I've been trying to figure out more about the same thing too, but I keep looping round lol

I've got an ammy cut in a slightly bigger pot, think it's a litre or so, coco as well and the regular flush through that comes with their feeds seems to have contributed heavily to their vitality for sure

Just now, blerie420 said:

@Baron von greenback

I've been trying to figure out more about the same thing too, but I keep looping round lol

I've got an ammy cut in a slightly bigger pot, think it's a litre or so, coco as well and the regular flush through that comes with their feeds seems to have contributed heavily to their vitality for sure

Ye mate see how it works out I would think other people have seen the same thing maybe because there's only 4 to 6 smaller buds 

• Like 1