Coco Grow Fed Once. Yes Once

Owderb

@CDF20 the GH bio range is a soil amendment rather than a soluble mineral fert (the standard GH powders that I rate highly are soluble) sounds exactly the same essentially.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

what about solution temp when direct from mains? 

Water through a copper pipe in a small container that contains warmer water - kind of like how central heating passes through immersion tank?

Or a tank big enough for 1 days water with aquarium heater and electric pump, automatically topped up from mains?

Was just a thought anyway, I don't plan on doing it anytime soon so I'm not too worried about the logistics

• Like 5

I've also been in touch,

as @Owderb suggested(thanks again) :D 

I'm expecting my free samples in the post,

so watch this space(my rolling diary).

I'll probably start a specific thread for them as well :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 9

@MindSoup i like the way your thinking bro, Kudos! 

@BushDoctoR im thinking MindSoup is onto a winner there. Copper would be a good conductor of heat in room (plus its rigid) and enough of a run around the room would supply the water needed seeing as there isnt much of a run off required.

think to calculate volume of pipe its (length X 3.412 X radius² of internal diameter) but to quash any diffs just google it to be sure. i reckon its a plausible idea

large.Screenshot_20221104-124208_Gallery.jpgThanks @Owderb for doing this grow and showing how easy it can be 

I took your advice and today I received 2 free samples to try and look forward to doing a 2 same plant grow.

Itll be good to compare1 with beanstalk and the other with biotabs 

Thanks 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 6

Ive just trimmed the two plants and there's nothing between them in yield, density, smell or anything else. Just waiting to compare the two when smoking it

Top row is the Beanstalk but bear in mind Ive already took some off it to see if there's any difference without running water through it. So thats why it looks a little down on the other plant

large.IMG_0684.JPG

Owd

• Like 22

@Herbal Kint

In the future I will if the smoke is ok but Ive got a lot of Growers Ark nutrient to use first and I was told to use at least 15ltr pots so no I won't be going in smaller pots

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 4

@Owderb  I was talking to them during the week and whomever it was suggested mixing two of the one-pot packs evenly into 30 litres of medium, making 3 x 10L pots an option

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rolio said:

@Shumroom this stuff is for Coco boss

It's also suitable for use in light mix compost. I double checked this with them as I want to combine it with Blumat Tropf's and prefer soil to coco when using them. 

• Like 3