Coco Grow Fed Once. Yes Once

Owderb

So Coco with slow release nutrients mixed in ? Like Mr Cannuck on YT? Always thought it was a weird crossover of 2 different styles, but it definitely seems to work. Always good if you can make things simpler. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

So Coco with slow release nutrients mixed in ? Like Mr Cannuck on YT? Always thought it was a weird crossover of 2 different styles, but it definitely seems to work. Always good if you can make things simpler. 

Beanstalk is non-organic, mate however it can be used with living soil ... Google BUILD A SOIL BEANSTALK - really interesting info. 

• Like 2

Also, Beanstalk can be used at any size of pot/container with sub/top dressing or simply raked into the top few inches of soil/coco and will provide a good slow release of nutrients. There are plenty grows from beanstalk reps in SHREDDIT (dot) com without SH just Google it ... Good stuff and loves autopots too. 

• Like 3

Just now, MindSoup said:

Build a soil? Non organic? Think you must have that mixed up.

So basically just like osmocote etc. 

Check it mate . 

I just googled it, but nothing came up about BAS, got a more precise phrase I can try?

It's just looks like any other slow release chemical fert, like osmocote/MG continuous release etc definitely not something I'd put in a no till bed, or am I missing something? 

Edited by MindSoup

3 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I just googled it, but nothing came up about BAS, got a more precise phrase I can try?

It's just looks like any other slow release chemical fert, like osmocote/MG continuous release etc definitely not something I'd put in a no till bed, or am I missing something? 

Apologies Kis organics it is 

kis organics beanstalk - google

Edited by CDF20

Definitely sounds interesting. I'm picturing a drip system fed directly from the mains... no topping up and mixing, cleaner lines, no worrying your tank will empty when you're on holiday

• Like 4

@rumplestilskin'n use a long length of hose to feed the drippers and have it circle the tent a few times perhaps? Probably wouldn't work if you needed to run a lot of water at a time though. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

Sounds similar in application to the greenhouse seeds powder feed bio range this.

Iirc don't ledgrowlights stock beanstalk nutes?

:yinyang:

25 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Sounds similar in application to the greenhouse seeds powder feed bio range this.

Iirc don't ledgrowlights stock beanstalk nutes?

:yinyang:

Yes they are similar to GHS feeding BUT not soluble as they apply to the mediums. 

Yes, ledgrowlights has them in stock.