This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

Morning all ,   i have been up & at 'em since 3am ..... van loaded with plants , tools , soil & amendments ..... The Southern GG has commenced :yep:

The stench in the van was heavy :) 

A varied range of flavours put out this morning amongst the brambles ,  i put out the following this morning   -

Sweet Seeds  -  3 Crystal Candy  ,  3 Ice Cool  ,  3 Wild Rose ,   3  Auto Mandy.

Seed Stockers -  2  Gelato 41  ,    1 Panty Punch  ,   1 Wedding Glue.

Alfemco -  2  MWF

Dinafem  -  3 Ocean Grown Cookies

Humboldt  -  3 Blue Dream   ,   2  Choc Mint OG.   

Subbies -  6  Wild Purps F2   regs ... so they are well well away from anything else and males will be felled upon spotting.   

All in all im happy with this little selection ,  all look good with the next phase hardening off in the garden and the later next phase being soaked today that will include Alfemco & Brock1's work alongside whatever else i have lurking in the fridge :)    Some been in there a long time !  i now need to use them up.   

Some blasts from the past surfacing soon :yep:

Have a great sunday boys & girls !      Im off for a play in the woods & mud with Squishy Face & Bass Cat.

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Leave some land for the rest of us lol

Mate i was shocked to discover this patch im now using ,   been in this area 15yrs now and only just found it recently :yep:   Wicked find , hence the extra bean popping :) 

• Like 5

Hi peeps ,   i have been playing in the garden this afternoon setting up the light dep kit and Mrs OF has thrown a spanner in the works lol   

She spotted the rather ornate & decorative stainless steel frame i welded up to house the girls ,  bearing in mind i was planning on a 14 plant light dep run but with some of the Seed Stockers bits not liking the cold start & me not liking some of the girls attributes & appearances im now dow to a 6 plant run ... shit happens :) 

So Mrs OF has claimed the lovely stainless frame for her own uses and i was left wondering what the hell do i use ,  a quick root around the workshop and  a roll of some fine filter mesh & the black out material ,  an hours later and sorted.    

I heavily defoliated & stripped and lower fluffy stuff on the 6 light dep victims on sunday ,  today upon inspection they look great & dont seem to be too fussed their naked.      

Some new growth appearing & they seem ready for flipping ...... so they are now as of 5.30pm tonight ...in darkness under cover.  

This hopefully means that by the 2nd wk in august im ready to chop with the cooking out occurring during the strongest sun  :yep:

Heres a few pics of how they looked today as they went under cover for their initial 48hrs of darkness.     

• Like 3

I suppose it helps if you dont be a tit !!   And upload the pics first lol   

Anyway ,  here's a few pics of the light dep victims ,  the next phase of the southern GG run and some random spanish bits im not giving credit for :)  

Please be mindful that i have  NOT fed any of the garden plants ,  they are in home brew soil and seem happy ,  their first feed was today  prior to going into darkness as i wanted them hungry to take up the Intense Nutrients Bloom / PK Phite and Wide Load.      None of the babies have been fed.   

Group Shot of the babies for the next phase of the southern GG run   -  1st phase went out last wk -  i aim to visit sunday and should have pics then. 

large_004.JPG

Group shot of Alfemco Goodness -  Zeul  ,  Zeul BX1  , GoldiLocks x Zeul  ,  MWF :) 

large_011.JPGlarge_010.JPG

Group shot of the Dutch Passion babies -  4 x  Passion #1's   &  2 x Auto Euphorias.   

The Euphorias have a skunky odour emitting already !  :) 

large_005.JPG

Light Dep Victims  -  all heavily defoliated last week , in home brew soil &  never been fed .  in darkness now for 48hrs. 

large_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPG 

^^^  Mrs No Name getting in on the action lol    Shes an awesome little girl with so much love to give ,  settled in very nicely.   

Some Subbies  SHD x BBG from Brock1    -  a TOTAL flavour sensation !!   Great effect too.   

large_032.JPGlarge_033.JPG

A Sweets Auto Cream Mandy  -  i hate giving them credit but i do love the auto Mandy ,  my all time fav auto but since they wont ship direct " When others can !? "  im not giving credit for their beans. 

large_034.JPGlarge_035.JPG

Spanish bits  -

large_006.JPG

So thats it for today boys & girls ,    im a day late on starting the light dep .... so the gamble of getting the beans out when it ws still frosty will pay off yet again :)     

Very happy with how things are progressing ,  will be getting the southern GG plot ready to take another 20 little 'uns next weekend and then its all down to time ,  momma nature & lady luck :yep:

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 8

Looking good.

That's survival instinct there. 

Don't give your missus a spanner next timelol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Looking good.

That's survival instinct there. 

Don't give your missus a spanner next timelol

She rules mate  ,  im whipped lol     I really dont mind as truth told the stainless frame was a work of art , very decorative BUT very heavy !    Kind of glad im not lifting it on & off every 12hrs !

A moment of BluePeter stylee sticky back plastic & gaffa tape :)   Not really , its a steel frame i quickly knocked up with some light box section & fine steel mesh covered in blackout material and a top cap of weed suppressor to hold off the heavy rain but let air pass.    Will work fine :yep:    Shes got the spare set of keys to the workshop so no sense in wit holding tools lol   

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

lol

Well respect on the impressive come back, can't keep a gooden down.

:yep:     She rules period and im man enough to admit it mate  lol       I know my place .... She reminds me often enough :)    

• Like 3

A nice big selection of strains u have there mate.

I really wanted to try the bbgum on paper sounds top notch !

B.

Just now, B-real said:

A nice big selection of strains u have there mate.

I really wanted to try the bbgum on paper sounds top notch !

B.

Cheers geez ,  it was the BBYG that caught my eye first with the SeedStockers  ,  i loved the flavour / taste of Brocks  mouthwatering SHD X BBG and hoped to find something similar in taste :yep:     Never grown their gear before so its all a trial ,   im also very happy with both the Mac & Crack and the Apollo black Cherry ,  both been solid so far , now comes the good bit ,  we shall see mate :yep:

• Like 3