This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

This year is off to a flying start ... already :)   Yes i hear the outdoor guys all slating me that " nowt til Aprils out "  ... but as im doing the majority of my garden run in light dep and based on last years run,  a May planting is out the window as last years runs with the girls finishing in the height of the sun & heat led to me producing THE best plants i have grown to date so im sticking with this from now on.

Last years Western Winds in light dep is all the proof i need  that an early plant out wont harm your ladies growth , development , potency or end product quality in the Lat 52 / 53 region.

So i have been a busy boy and for the 1st phase of this years run  i soaked 16 beans in some Intense Nutrients Kick Start 2ml solution  for 48  hrs and i now have 16 seemingly healthy little seedlings just popping their heads out the medium as of this morning :) 

The selections for this year are varied  , some new brands , a regular brand dropped , a few long shots ,   im liking the long shots after the luck with Barneys outdoor efforts lol

I will try to get some pics and variant names up tomorrow morning.   

• Like 8

This whole light dep' malarkey looks fair interestingly , don't mind me I'm just gonna pull up a chair and loiter :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@OldFord. great to see the mans at work already, splendid stuff squire:yep:

Big props to anyone running light dependent as its a big commitment i would imagine..

I'm gonna grab a seat in the sun when it comes out as I don't want to miss this but for now I'll be lurking in the shadows :ninja:

The very best of luck for 2022 buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Revive @murphyblue   Cheers guys ,  i know its early doors and i know its a gamble ,   it paid off very well last year ,   i got some very nice end product that was very well cooked out , fully ready with  a very healthy amber glint that made for some great medicine  ,    oils that's  really helped a few of us pensioners  without any dramas   ,  yeah it can be a chore doing the light dep but i actually enjoyed the grow for a rare change , it was more about the grow  rather than worrying if its gonna finish and  ...truth be told .... honestly feeling a hint of smugness by not being out in the Oct / Nov  pissin wet  &  cold windy weather taking down branches at a time  !   ...  then recalling i actually have fems going out this year   lol  ,  i hit the weather window bang on last year and taking the gamble i will hit it again.     I will get the sprouts under cfl  for a tad ,  then into greenhouse & dome cloche for a bit  & hopefully i can beat those slimey little ninja fuckers !!!   ,    then let them go for a good bit of loving from the sun  before  a flip  in what im hoping will be the best of the years sun   :yep:   

Hopefully they cook out well in the best of the sun and reward me with a very nice end result guys.   Im not chasing big ass weights ,  just want a nice end bit of sun grown medicine and im made up :) 

I  will put some fems out later ....as i enjoy the battle with big bad momma nature & lady luck  lol   

• Like 5

@OldFord the proof was in the pudding last year squire so nothing need be said.. having the cfl,s for a bit plus the GH its not like your throwing them out to freeze..  lets hope those dirty gastropods are not out in force like last year :wallbash:

May your garden be green and your season fruitful..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

Getting some gear together for a cheeky Fat Banana Auto come May. First grow, outside in a small poly so hopefully the gods 'o green are with me.

• Like 2

I was hoping for a field of dreams type scenario going on this season but still unsure if that will come off yet.

Hopefully though will have 3 plots this year without the above mentioned not sure how many i will have out until closer to May.

The plan is he will start some off up at his place for the 2 plots and i will do last years raised bed and pot plot.

If the field of dreams does come off there's plans to put 30 plants there easily enough to see 3 old codgers right for a year.

I envy u being able to do some light dep seen some cracking results posted on here.

@Revive good luck this year mate i got a feeling though this coming season will bring dry weather so hopefully not a year for slimey bugger's might be a year for dragging water round the countryside though.

Do u plan to light dep the CMOG  mate would be a good cantidate i reckon.

Edited by murphyblue
last line
  • Like 2

Just now, murphyblue said:

good luck this year mate i got a feeling though this coming season will bring dry weather so hopefully not a year for slimey bugger's

Same to you brother Murphy.. sounds like you got some productive plans in place for this season. Dude I can only pray that its not as bad as last years carnage, the slimey fuks was relentless.. ill take the water runs everytime :yep:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aphala said:

Getting some gear together for a cheeky Fat Banana Auto come May. First grow, outside in a small poly so hopefully the gods 'o green are with me.

Be very cautious towards the end with humidity mate , get those sides rolled up & folded back to get as much air moving as poss or it will prob end badly :yep:   Not trying to piss on your bonfire mate just speaking from experience.    The more you uncover the better chance you stand.  Get them out in the open as much as poss if you can.   The wind will bend & sway the plants and that will fatten & strengthen the main stem.   All the best with it :) 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Top work old bean.... Always good to see an @OldFord offering. Are your early autos in as well or just fems mate??

ATB

Cheers mate :yep:   So excited to get out in the sun again :)     Yeah i have autos & semis in soak as we speak ,  will be similar strategy to the above.   

• Like 1

Morning good people  :)    Up & at them before the birds this morning with a long walk & play in the muddy fields  with squishy face the feckin bulldog & mental Bass cat ,  both now knackered and sound asleep after their scrub up & good breakfast.   

Checked the sprouts and all look healthy :yep:   

Right , im going to put this up and will prob suffer for it but never the less .... For years i have ran Sweets gear in both garden & gg and had great results ! ,  im way too old to be a fan boy but i do sing Sweets praises ONLY due to running lots of them and not once having lost an entire plant or suffered heavy rot damage.   They have been great for a generic breeders gear not designed as an outdoor plant selection. 

This year im only running 3 singular plants  as i have the hump with Sweets ,  they still wont ship direct despite others in similar areas being able to do so :(  

If they cant be arsed to sort it out then i cant be arsed to run their goods , not being childish and have discussed this at length with Tommy ,  its my loss as i rate them highly outdoors and have been my staple banker harvests but im voting with my feet ..... looking at the Sweet section on here ... the ghost town that once was booming .... i may not be alone in my views ???? 

Anyway my bitching session is over :)    

I will get a list up of whats been popped , whats being done in light dep , outdoor and gg very shortly.    

Pics will be slower as theres not a lot to be seen at this stage,     

Have a great sunday people :)          

• Like 5