This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

The above moan about Sweets ,  its nothing personal with the team , its their powers that be ,  got nothing but love for Tommy & Apolo  :yep:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, OldFord said:

The above moan about Sweets ,  its nothing personal with the team , its their powers that be ,  got nothing but love for Tommy & Apolo  :yep:

Can't you just purchase them from another stockists mate? Don't let there poor customer service come at a loss to you 

I understand principles as im big on those myself but just as the bigger picture bro :yinyang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Revive said:

Can't you just purchase them from another stockists mate? Don't let there poor customer service come at a loss to you 

I understand principles as im big on those myself but just as the bigger picture bro :yinyang:

Yeah mate ,  its not that i wouldnt run Sweets at all ,  i recently had friends in Spain send me bits they picked up directly from the  Sweets shop for me  ,  its more the attitude.

Yes they could ship and poss charge a bit extra ,  i would happily pay the extra tio go directly ,  yes its a business and some might not want to pay the extra.    Its the brexit impact i suppose.

I fully get that going direct is depriving our site sponsor of money and fully appreciate that but it would be for things i cant get via the 'Tude ,  often they have sold our or i cant buy close out stock from the 'Tude on the last units Sweets offer directly :yep:   Some of the last units were packs sent over by friends :)    

Others can manage to get their goods here.   I have also recently picked up generic Sweets but they can sit in the fridge for now so its not like im not contributing to the bigger bean picture, im all for supporting our home guys :) .    

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its amazing how fast it all can change :)      

I have been totally distracted doing a car i should have done years ago,  sadly i just never got around to it BUT its almost done so i can now turn my attention back to the seedlings ..... the now leggy seedlings !      I loaned out my nursery lights a good few weeks ago then without thinking i popped numerous beans lol     I have had the seedlings under some dual spectrum led's that just aint the same as my trusty cfl's for the babies.   

I will be potting up today and placing a selection into the mrs heated greenhouse for a spell.   

I was very lucky to be gifted a collection of genetics i thought i wouldnt get to run again,  this has thrown a good bit of this years plans into shade as i want to tun the bits i have just gotten my hands on :)      Pics of progress later tonight.

• Like 3

@Exile420    I hear ya mate :yep:    I started the seedlings 2 wks ago and kind of forgot about them ,  just been busy trying to keep the good lady in the dark about her car and honestly forgot about the seedlings until some donated old school beans arrived !   By that time its too late to do anything but pot them on. 

Seedlings potted on and a fresh selection into soak ,  the arrival of new / old school genetics have thrown my plans out the window and now must have some harsh decisions :) 

• Like 1

@OldFord you can use Attitude for sweet seeds if they don't ship in UK directly

Best I've seen and smoked outdoor last year  was Green poison,lat 45

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

@OldFord you can use Attitude for sweet seeds if they don't ship in UK directly

Best I've seen and smoked outdoor last year  was Green poison,lat 45

Its rare to have a full compliment on the 'Tude and i was chasing last units that the 'Tude dont sell mate.    I was looking for some bits yesterday and neither the 'Tude or RGS have any of what i was looking for.     So i had jump ships and buy others ,  cheers anyway :yep:   

• Like 1

Been manic with trying to get her old car completed and happy with how it looks so having an afternoon with the rather neglected seedlings.

I loaned out my trusty cfl starter thats great for the seedlings and had to resort to using my back up led's that im not impressed with ,  being so busy on her car i forgot about seedlings and they got leggy.    I kicked them out after a potting on and straight into the greenhouse and then out into the bottom and rear side of the garden and they seem to be doing ok.

The seedlings are now under the great big light bulb in the sky and seem happy :yep:   

I have been using bell domes just as a precautionary measure as temps have been down to 2*   but the lower temps dont seem to be bothering them too much.  

Most of them will be subjected to light deprivation with a target flip date of 1st wk in June and fingers crossed that will let me take them down whilst the suns still in its prime giving me a good cook out :)    Not chasing big weights or monster plants ,  just growing to make some oils and have a jar or two for hospitality offerings and sharing.   

This year i have dropped the Sweets gear and will be having my 1st play with SeedStockers alongside a varied and mixed selection of things i spotted on here and fancied trying. 

Line up for this year consists of - 

SeedStockers  - 

Wedding Glue  , Gelato 41 , Apollo Black Cherry , Blackberry Gum , Mack & Crack ,  Panty Punch.  

SuperSativaSeedClub -

Black Lebanon.  

Sagarmatha - 

Mantanuska Tundra ,  Mangolian Indica ,  Stonehenge.

TH -

Ocean Grown Cookies.

RGSC - 

Auto Gelato

Alfemco - 

Mighty Wonder Fuck.  

Humboldt -

Choc Mint OG.

Subbies - 

Short Hazey Dayz  x Blackberry Gum.   '89 Skunk / Cali Orange x MWF 

A very kindly gifted selection of  Short Hazey Dayz  cross selections  -    SHD x Guerilla Exodus ,   SHD x Auto Ultimate  ,  SHD bx1.

These are the 1st phase selections and will get some pics up in a minute with more to be selected :yep: ,  i will be doing a  running diary in  SeedStockers & SuperSativaSeedClub , Alfemco sub sections but the entire grow will all be in this section.   

• Like 7

@OldFord a tidy lil line up there sir.. wishing you the very best with it this season.. lets hope those nasty gastropods are not out in  numbers again this year..

Pulling up a pew buddy :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

I apologise for the state of the lawn and the debris left from last years run , i still have stumps and pots full of last years remains that i will clear once i complete the resto on her car , for now it will be messy lol    It will be cleared asap :yep:  

Also the seedlings  are leggy due to shitty lighting and me forgetting them.  

Anyway heres a few random pics of how some of the ladies are looking.

The SHD variants wont be out for a few weeks as they have just arrived.     

large_051.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_060.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

@OldFord a tidy lil line up there sir.. wishing you the very best with it this season.. lets hope those nasty gastropods are not out in  umber again this year..

Pulling up a pew buddy :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

Cheers mate :yep:    Its just the first selection of seeds from the first 2 tubs i pulled out the workshop fridge and got more to come :) ,   

I'm ready for them little slimey ninja fuckers this year mate  - copper tape , copper sheet hoops to go around pot lips  ,  a layer of blackout weed suppressor impregnated with copper fines and a 12 gauge i aint afraid to use lol   

• Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

Cheers mate :yep:    Its just the first selection of seeds from the first 2 tubs i pulled out the workshop fridge and got more to come :) ,   

I'm ready for them little slimey ninja fuckers this year mate  - copper tape , copper sheet hoops to go around pot lips  ,  a layer of blackout weed suppressor impregnated with copper fines and a 12 gauge i aint afraid to use lol   

lollol

Let em have it ;)

Although I must say im not so sure on the copper thing.. ill bebuying 25kg of pellets.. fuk em

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Could try a few lettuce leaves around the place mate feed the little buggers away from ur babies.

I am convinced it helped limit the destruction from the slimey bastards at the plot last year that and my family of robins.

Gonna start some salad leaves later so will have something to put down at plant out.

I am way behind again not popped a bean yet. :wallbash: