This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

6 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Talking about cats my misses decided to call are now 11month old cali og lol but we got a new one yesterday and apparently I can't name him kush cause its now to obvious lollol

We have a Kush, she's 11 years old now haha.

• Like 4

Just now, WheezyImp said:

We have a Kush, she's 11 years old now haha.

May the kush mountains forever pass on the name to our cats lollol

• Like 3

I read a story where a Mum named her new born Indikah lol

A mum has been slammed online after naming her daughter after her favourite strain of cannabis.

The mum took to Instagram where she shared two adorable snaps of her toddler on her first day at nursery.

Captioning the post she wrote: “Indikah’s first day at preschool today!

“Spread your wings baby girl, the world is a beautiful place to explore.”

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CustardVape said:

@OldFord @Black Venus our cat brings home mice and birds and pukes up in the kitchen, but we'd never kick her out. Some people eh :wallbash:

Yeah mate i hear you :yep:     Bass Cat is mental !!!    He's huge and he brings home all sorts ,  from frogs to magpies , gulls  and last year a male pheasant lol     

He steals bits ou the workshop , has robbed joints of meat, cooked chickens , eaten my plants .... but i still would never ever kick his ginger arse out !!   

As you say ... some people !     I will stick some pics of Mrs No Name up shortly with my updates :yep:

14 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Talking about cats my misses decided to call are now 11month old cali og lol but we got a new one yesterday and apparently I can't name him kush cause its now to obvious lollol

Mate i love the OG , and as for Kush for the new fur baby ... it could be worse ... like Sativa or Runtz  lol    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Mate i love the OG , and as for Kush for the new fur baby ... it could be worse ... like Sativa or Runtz  lol    

I love me og to mate, proper indica man. Fun y you should say that he was the runt of the litter lol

• Like 1

Its update time :)      

Its been a mad week ,  apologies to all for the delay on updates , just not had any time to process the pics as its a ball ache when you got 50 plus pics to sort lol   

As stated before  , the entire grows will be in here and then i will have the dedicated breeders updates in the relevant sections but in here you get everything.

The garden  light dep stuff im very happy with and will be flipping next week when i get my hands on some more blackout material thats late on arrival or i would have started already.

The up nortn ( Glasgow ) GG is ongoing and updates will be slow ,  the down south ( Lat 53 ) GG starts tomoz ,  so all in all i got my hands full with seedlings, pots , potting on , ongoing customers cars , fam and fur babies :)       Im juggling but any way .. enough talk and more pics ... then realize i been a tit and not actually put them in the gallery yet lol   

I will do that now :yep:    

Also Mrs No Name is now a fully fledged fam member :)      Shes now registered , chipped and insured and shes settled in so well you would swear shes been ours since a baby ... pics of her included.   

• Like 3

Pics and updates :yep:

Where to start .....   as its been a mental week i will start with the lighthearted shit before the plants :) 

I was away racing last weekend and its was fantastic , a 1st in class and a 2nd overall   Car took an royal kicking but shes still well and intact , its what she was built for and she loves the rough stuff lol       We had a group of so called supercars arrive , get destroyed and leave the same day  :yep:

I had a particular twat in a bright red italian piece of junk that ran his mouth from arriving until he got ruined royally by an old shitbox Ford , lost a fair bit of his nice crisp bank roll and to add insult to injury i made sure he had to pose for a degrading pic !!    This is not my handy work as i was taking pics & smoke pure  but i will shield his face & car BUT ...

large_010.JPG

THE most expensive rolling try i have used :yep:    Finally found a purpose for the italian junk :) 

Next up .... Mrs No Name ,   shes now ours and settling in very well,  latched onto me and loves to play in the sand

large_033.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_034.JPG

Plants  -   

The Victims for light dep  ,  i have chosen 6 i want to play with and the chosen ones are ...

Humboldt Choc mint OG  ,  Sweets Ice Cool ,  SuperSativaSeedClub black Leb  ,  SeedStockers Apollo Black cherry  /  Mac & Crack /  BlackBerry Gum.

All 6 will be flipped next week as soon as my blackout material arrives.   

large_028.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_009.JPG

GG Southern  

The SeedStockers Wedding Glue is the only plant giving me headaches :(    Its been a mare from the day it started to break ground ,  i just cant resolve it but to be fair the latest growth seems to be improving but im still not happy with it so im kicking it out into the wild as i give up with it .... see how it gets on :yep:

large_037.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_006.JPG

The last pick is of @brock1  SHD x BBG and quite poss one of my all time favs , flavour and effect in abundance :yep:     I have some more of his creations to get wet & get out in next week or so.    

I think thats it for the pics folks and will get more up as soon as i get sleep & time  :) 

• Like 8

Sorry i should have stated the Southern GG list is as follows  -

Alfemco  -  MWF ,  Zeul ,  Zeul BX1  ,  Goldilocks x Zeul

Sweets -  Wild Rose  ,  Crystal Candy  

SeedStockers  -  Panty Punch  ,  Wedding Glue  , Gelato 41  

Dutch Passion  -  Passion #1  ,  Euphoria  

Subbies  - SHD x BBG   

Some others i have missed and some still soaking & cracking  :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, B-real said:

Bit of a bacci blunt there man.

Made my guts twist lol.

Plants all looking fire!!

Cheers geez    yeah im happy with the plants  especially from a very early cold frosty start.        The J's not my work lol      I smoke pure ,   it was set up just for the pic .... the look on his face was priceless but i wont stoop so low to post it  ,  even more funnier when 3 of us took turns to wrap up on his pride & joy :yep:       Think he will bite his tongue in future instead of running his mouth ,  yes his cars rapid from 150mph up ... but from a standing start he stood no chance.   

• Like 1

Just now, B-real said:

Haha the shame he must have felt.

Bet u wished u gave his seats a sneaky blim burn haha lol

Nah man   think we took the piss enough for him to get the message :yep:

i mock his italian junk but it is a mechanical masterpiece and i do appreciate it for that ,  but the actual build quality is poor lol     Stunning machine , just not my ting.     

@OldFord

garden looks great!  And nice work beating up on an Italian “masterpiece” with a worked over economy car! (Assuming you were piloting down flavor of old Ford here.) 

Gotta be the worlds most expensive rolling tray. Hell, I bet the emblem alone is a couple thousand notes.

• Like 1

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

@OldFord

garden looks great!  And nice work beating up on an Italian “masterpiece” with a worked over economy car! (Assuming you were piloting down flavor of old Ford here.) 

Gotta be the worlds most expensive rolling tray. Hell, I bet the emblem alone is a couple thousand notes.

Cheers mate   for a very early plant out in the frost im happy  :yep:     My old shitbox Ford did me proud ,  its not the 1st so called supercar to become a victim to the old blue oval shitter lol       

Yeah im guessing his emblem prob cost more than my weekends racing :)       Just savouring the look on his face when having to cough up the cash was delightful !   

• Like 1