This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

@OldFord Just stopped in to have a look and a catch up.  Looking great, man! 

Enjoy the race track trip.  I hope whatever you're taking with you to beat on is old, has metal bumpers and more than one camshaft. :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

@OldFord Just stopped in to have a look and a catch up.  Looking great, man! 

Enjoy the race track trip.  I hope whatever you're taking with you to beat on is old, has metal bumpers and more than one camshaft. :yep:

Cheers mate much appreciated :yep:   Yeah its old metal and it will be abused !!!   ,   has tiny 1/4 bumpers .. metal of course !  2 cams and a huge turbo & charger :george:

Beat on it til it lays down .... tools & spares in the reccy van ... bring it on ,  not coming home without some prize  £££'s  lol     Update you when im back.   

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 3

@OldFord Give 'em hell.  Dont let out till the turbo exhaust housing glows red in the daylight! Shiny side up and best wishes for the podium. 

• Like 2

Wow that's awful.. she's lucky you found her and not someone else, good job! You've got to love cats, they do bring a lot of laughs to your day.. love the names as well lol 

• Like 3

On 16/05/2022 at 0:52 AM, Rustybiff said:

Wow that's awful.. she's lucky you found her and not someone else, good job! You've got to love cats, they do bring a lot of laughs to your day.. love the names as well lol 

Most of the time i have more love for animals than people as sad as it sounds.   Strangely enough she has no name lol     Mrs No Name is what shes being called at present,

I may run a poll to name her :)      Squishy Face the Feckin bulldog has her sunday name but she has a squishy face & Bass Cat lives in a huge subwoofer bass bin hence Bass Cat :) 

• Like 3

I was looking back through the pages and noticed that i stated  " I would go back to the new GG site with squishy face , fam and the kids to plant out "   

I wont be taking the kids !  lol   No kids will be used in the population / production of the GG site :)        

I wont let anyone smoke cigs nears my brothers kids let alone have them around my plants , so theres no way in hell im taking them on a GG prep / plant weekender :yep:

• Like 5

On 15/04/2022 at 3:12 PM, OldFord said:

I loaned out my trusty cfl starter thats great for the seedlings and had to resort to using my back up led's that im not impressed with

Hi Old Ford, as normal following your threads with great interest and respect .

Can you tell me what CFL light you normal use, wattage etc and how far you normally have it above your seedlings etc ?

Thanks

• Like 2

On 20/05/2022 at 11:12 AM, Zebal said:

Hi Old Ford, as normal following your threads with great interest and respect .

Can you tell me what CFL light you normal use, wattage etc and how far you normally have it above your seedlings etc ?

Thanks

Hi Zebal ,  thank you kindly mate ,   the cfl i use is an 18" long luxform dual spectrum.    It is a replacement tube and the brand of the set up is Garland.

I got it from the big auction site,  its a wonderful bit of kit and has served me faithfully for years , highly recommended.     

I normally have it a few inches off the tops.   

• Like 1

Hi all,   just arrived home from a mad few days away ,  a quick inspection of the girls and ..... I have flower :)   

All 3 of @brock1  subbies SHD x BBG are the 1st to flower yet again for the 3rd year running :yep:       The season is off to a flying start.    

I will update with pics tomorrow as im knackered,   

• Like 8

On 17/05/2022 at 5:46 PM, OldFord said:

Strangely enough she has no name lol     Mrs No Name is what shes being called at present,

I may run a poll to name her :)      Squishy Face the Feckin bulldog has her sunday name but she has a squishy face & Bass Cat lives in a huge subwoofer bass bin hence Bass Cat :) 

We found a starving stray in our garden a few years ago, and took him in. I didn't give him a name because I didn't want to bond with him too much while we were trying to find out who he belonged to, so I just called him Greycat. Of course I still bonded with him anyway, with or without a name, but luckily nobody claimed him, so he stayed with us. But by the time we decided it was OK to name him, the name Greycat had already stuck! 11 years later he's still Greycat.

Mrs No Name is a beauty. Looks like she came to the right place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Black Venus said:

We found a starving stray in our garden a few years ago, and took him in. I didn't give him a name because I didn't want to bond with him too much while we were trying to find out who he belonged to, so I just called him Greycat. Of course I still bonded with him anyway, with or without a name, but luckily nobody claimed him, so he stayed with us. But by the time we decided it was OK to name him, the name Greycat had already stuck! 11 years later he's still Greycat.

Mrs No Name is a beauty. Looks like she came to the right place.

Hi mate ,  strangely enough the owners of Mrs No Name have been located over the weekend via social media and they really dont want her !      They kicked her out as she was bringing birds home  FFS :(    When highlighted it meant she loved them they said it wasnt mutual and keep her. !!     Their loss and my gain.   

Mrs No Name is now a fully fledged member of the Old Ford household and booked for a chip tomorrow :yep:     

Great to hear GreyCat found a loving home and the name stuck :)    We will be keeping the Mrs No Name as shes answering to it.   

• Like 5

@OldFord Kicked out for bringing birds home? Bloody hell, I despair of the human race sometimes. I don't especially enjoy my cats bringing birds home, but it's what they do!

Oh well, it's brilliant news for you and for her, and for Bass Cat. At least now she has a good home where she will be loved and appreciated.

• Like 2

On 25/05/2022 at 5:58 PM, OldFord said:

Hi mate ,  strangely enough the owners of Mrs No Name have been located over the weekend via social media and they really dont want her !      They kicked her out as she was bringing birds home  FFS :(    When highlighted it meant she loved them they said it wasnt mutual and keep her. !!     Their loss and my gain.   

Mrs No Name is now a fully fledged member of the Old Ford household and booked for a chip tomorrow :yep:     

Great to hear GreyCat found a loving home and the name stuck :)    We will be keeping the Mrs No Name as shes answering to it.   

Talking about cats my misses decided to call are now 11month old cali og lol but we got a new one yesterday and apparently I can't name him kush cause its now to obvious lollol

• Like 5