Celia bx1

GSZZ

Well that's a nice surprise, and it's not even my birthday lol

large.IMG_20220312_110124.jpg

Thanks again for these @GSZZ and @Joolz for the great service, didn't expect it so soon, now enjoy your day fella! :yinyang:

• Like 17

I'm jealous of you folks that are on the same piece of dirt over there. 

It takes a month for my stuff to show up.  Talk about anticipation...  

Cant wait!

• Like 6

Woo hoo :yahoo:   Just had a call from my safe addy, I have a package to collect, I wonder what that could possibly be? @Cajafiesta  See, there are some advantages living on our wee windswept little island! Next day seeds for one. Cheers @Joolz and @GSZZ

• Like 8

@monkeypig The more I hang out around here, the more advantages I seem to see to the little windswept island.  

Doesn't seem like a bad place at all, all things considered. Some pretty topography, if nothing else. I dig the whole "uk countryside" thing. Looks pretty.

• Like 6

Just now, monkeypig said:

@s0ck3t  I have a feeling this is just the start of a beautiful journey for turnspit genetics

Sounds great would love to get some oldtimers genetics will look to get some esb before they sell out too!

• Like 5

Was about to buy a pack of these the other night but my seed collection is already pushing the limit of its double layered, Jacobs cream cracker selection box :wacko:

• Like 9