Celia bx1

GSZZ

Hope there will be some more soon, had a pack in my basket earlier but didn't have time to check out!

Hope all you guys at UK420 are keeping well

• Like 1

I just wanted to say a big massive THANK YOU to everyone who persevered and copped a pack during this drop, it really means the world to me and I know it would've made an oldtimer happy to see his work getting into the hands of gardeners, and helping uk420 out at the same time. 

Cant believe they've all gone in less than 24 hours! 

If you missed out, don't worry, there will be another drop in around 4 weeks time. I'll give you a nudge closer to the time - try not to miss out though as whilst I can make the cross again, I won't be, so when they are gone they are gone! 

• Like 43

Never said thank you - so thank you @GSZZ. When I started the recent Smile thread, I didn't think this would be part of the journey. I'm looking forward to seeing these grow and smoke out.

• Like 7

@Joolz

Hi boss, waiting on an email to pay...cash in a brown envelope ok? :ninja:

:doh:  Just read the order again...parcelling up some cash right now...

Feck me !! It's all go round here...just back from the PO, the cash will be with you on Monday...

Pushed the boat out and subbed up at the same time but not chosen any seeds for now...:yep:

Edited by stu914
being a dick
  • Like 8

Just now, Joolz said:

there are still some left but I'm waiting for some people to make payment

@stonerwizard @Porko

I'll give you a nod before I relist any that havent been paid for :yep:

Me to please, mate! 

• Like 1

Managed to secure mine.  Thanks again @GSZZ for doing the work. Looking forward to working these into the living library I’m working on building. 

• Like 4

Sent a pm to @Joolz regarding the name to put in for the BT not sure what I put in the last time I ordered Smottie but I was pretty drunk then. Anyone care to drop me a pm with info would be much appreciated.

ATB TMH

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cambium said:

I dont think they are a one off release folks. Dont let the kids go hungry for canna beans lol

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

If you missed out, don't worry, there will be another drop in around 4 weeks time. I'll give you a nudge closer to the time - try not to miss out though as whilst I can make the cross again, I won't be, so when they are gone they are gone!

Sell the kids.

• Like 12

Just now, TheMadHatter said:

Sent a pm to @Joolz regarding the name to put in for the BT not sure what I put in the last time I ordered Smottie but I was pretty drunk then. Anyone care to drop me a pm with info would be much appreciated.

ATB TMH

I just put in joolz, it did warn me the name doesn't match but it still works. 

• Like 3