Celia bx1

GSZZ

Yeah, I've had lots of emails, inboxes, and DMs asking about prepaying or reserving a pack... 

I'm not prepared to offer anything like that, as its not in the spirit of these drops and doesn't really align with my methodology.  

I need to be able to do this at my own pace in my own way for it to even be able to happen at all, adding things like reservations and prepayment to the melting pot it will fast become overwhelming for me and I don't want to let anyone down. 

As previously mentioned the next drop will be in around 4 weeks time, next month. I'll give plenty of heads up. 

Going forward I'll be dropping all my packs between here and my website on a first come first serve basis and thats it, I don't intend to start getting onboard with seed banks or wholesalers or anything like that. You'll only ever be supporting UK420 and Turnspit. 

• Like 49

Its like when they bring out the discounted cakes and bread from the bakery at asda in here..

have some decorum ffs  lol

• Like 14

@GSZZ That’s real respectable. Quality over quantity. Best wishes for this not burning you out. 

@soil in a pot Welcome to the site. Maybe some context will make folks’ reaction more logical?  

Image your grandad has recently passed. Let’s say he was a painter and was pretty well regarded in the art community. After his passing, the family is sitting in the living room, discussing grandads paintings and which child/grandchild finds each one real special; they’re deciding who wants which special painting. 

A new neighbor kicks the front door open and tells the family he should be first in line to pick a painting out for himself because.....because he thinks he should be.

Can’t imagine that actually working out.  Sorta the same thing here, from my perspective, anyhow. I certainly can’t speak for anyone else, but that’s sorta how it came off to me. 

Keep an eye out for the next release and try and get in on it.   :yep:

I think there will be a focus on preserving OT1 genetics on here for quite some time to come. It’s certainly in the forefront of my mind. 

• Like 8

@GSZZ

You sound just like I thought you would when I reed your posts in my head 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 6

@soil in a pot 

@mikeydoughnut

Come on guys.....Im sure a misunderstanding and a site protocol slip has just happened.

(new member and all that - site protocol ..... Im one of the worst as coming across as a right know it all cunt almost all of the time :rofl: and posting links)

:smokin:

Let us not fight.....but rejoice in the fact we may have lost a legend.....but we retain his legacy :yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 10

Just now, zen-ken said:

@soil in a pot 

@mikeydoughnut

Come on guys.....Im sure a misunderstanding and a site protocol slip has just happened.

(new member and all that - site protocol ..... Im one of the worst as coming across as a right know it all cunt almost all of the time :rofl: and posting links)

:smokin:

Let us not fight.....but rejoice in the fact we may have lost a legend.....but we retain his legacy :yep:

+1 if you kids can't play nice then both of you can go straight to bed with no seeds lol

• Like 14

Just finished listening to that podcast @GSZZ Very well spoken sir and a great insight into ot1's work/mission. Considering it was your first time as a speaker on a podcast I'd have been shitting myself but you handled it like a champ :v:

• Like 12

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

lol eee arrr how do I end up being pulled up. cheeky is cheeky. Etiquette aside. How ignorant does he need to be to not realise that’s cheeky as fuck. Give him the fuckng seeds I’m not arsed. Keep the thread. I’ll not pollute it any longer. And yes I’m spitting my doady out. Fuck yers :yep:

Mikey, play nice or no more beans til crimbo lol

• Like 5

19 hours ago, stu914 said:

GS is doing a second drop in about 4 weeks if I recall correctly...keep an eye bud they go damned quick...default_thumbsup.gif

Sscccwwwweeeetttaaagghh

• Like 3

2 hours ago, soil in a pot said:

I only asked if we can pre pay for a pack on a public forum I didn't go sending dms or private messages keeping it secret.

The guy who's started Turnspit has said it's not really in his ethos and it's not how he wants to work which has answered my question.   I meant no harm in asking and took no offence other then being called darlin by some random bloke.  I mean that's more cheeky bastard material to me. 

I've hardly gone, put me a pack to the side please mush and I'll pay you once there in.  That would be taking the piss imo.

We all see things and are strung differently tho so apologies if my cuntish behaviour  has put anyones nose out of joint.

That's the way bud, don't take any shit :yep:   (you'll fit in here fine enough and will soon get the craic lol )

Mikey's a big old softy really ;) 

• Like 7