Celia bx1

GSZZ

Thanks @Joolz for sending out and @GSZZ for all your work in keeping some of @Ot1's cooking going.

Beans just landed, now need to get them to me and in some pots :yep:

Glad to be supporting the site and the work that goes on behind the curtain to keep the lights on and animals fed.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Celia in the mail today thanks @GSZZ for making them and I really enjoyed your podcast thanks @Joolz for sending them out 

• Like 3

Good work ole chap . Sorry to ask but when does the site go live . I would like to buy a packet here to support the site .

Also I would love if I could to buy a packet from you website if I could. 

Carry on the good work 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@soil in a pot I believe its just around the corner. I saw his ig story the other day and he posted a photo with a lot of turnspit genetics logo stickers that I guess are made for seed bags. 

I mean, I really hope so Im right. Waiting for this drop is killing me lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soil in a pot said:

Hi @GSZZ I just wondered if there is any news on your planned next drop. 

Eta 14 days or so, watch this space.

• Like 23

2 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

@catfish it's been live for a while, he added celia to it the other day but it's still showing as out of stock.

Lovin this @GSZZ, says it all, i'm now in the US and (mixing metaphors i know!) the best in class "makeup artist" rules the roost... 

"Are you showing it off, or are you trying to get high? "

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
  • Like 1

When I made my post on Tuesday, I was under the impression I was going to have to wait for some stuff to sync on the back end of my website which would've taken around a week. Thankfully due to some fuckaboutery I've managed to circumvent that whole process completely. 

All going well, a package of Celia bx1 packs should land with Joolz tomorrow. 

Consider this your (almost) 24 hours notice

The second and FINAL drop and official UK420 launch of Turnspit Genetics is happening TOMORROW Friday 06/05/2022 @ 20:00 

• Like 29

Fuck me. Of course it has to be tomorrow at 20:00 :wallbash: Im on afternoon shift tomorrow and before payday. 

I need to figure it out somehow for fuck sake.

• Like 1

Man I wish I had more than 1 day notice (not rich enough to have £90 laying about) I was proper looking forward to some celia