Celia bx1

GSZZ

Just now, MindSoup said:

I just put in joolz, it did warn me the name doesn't match but it still works. 

Thanks Bud think that’s what I did last time now that you’ve mentioned  it lol 

• Like 2

Just now, TheMadHatter said:

Thanks Bud think that’s what I did last time now that you’ve mentioned  it lol 

I think I have mine set as Mr J Oolz lollollol 

• Like 3

I hope there's a good plan in place for archiving OT's genetics as they are now. 

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 5

Just now, Gaijin said:

I think I have mine set as Mr J Oolz lollollol 

lollollol the creativity of the stoner mind eh Celia J Oolz was my first thought 

• Like 2

Just now, catweazle1 said:

I hope there's a good plan in place for archiving OT's genetics as they are now. 

They are the only genetics I have really been interested in have a few containing his works in my fridge not his own makings but they should be one or two special pheno types amongst them.

• Like 1

Just now, TheMadHatter said:

They are the only genetics I have really been interested in have a few containing his works in my fridge not his own makings but they should be one or two special pheno types amongst them.

I don't think there have been many growers that have had the patience and dedication of OT to make landrace sativas indoor friendly. I've seen him mentioned quite a few times  in my internet journey on cannabis.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 4

Just now, catweazle1 said:

I don't think there have been many growers that have had the patience and dedication of OT to make landrace sativas indoor friendly.

Very true most just crossed for reduced flowering period and looks. It’s a bit like social media what ya see ain’t what you gonna get.. catfished lol 

• Like 1

Glad I nabbed a pack. Sent cash from the post office today so should be with you on monday. Thanks for making them GSZZ  :smokin:

• Like 3

Just now, Keye said:

Ha! Mine's 'Prof. J. Oolz'

:rofl:  You gave him a degree

I'm sure it's something in the Plant Sciences field :D 

• Like 1

On the second pic mate were the little buds are stacked on top of each other creating the long bit thats suppose to be like right its not foxtailing cause last grow mine did that and i wasnt sure if it was something wrong i new to growing mate thanks

Edited by GSZZ

That's an awful lot of work you must have done there @GSZZ so thanks for doing it you're a top bloke. I cant wait to get my mitts on them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GSZZ said:

I just wanted to say a big massive THANK YOU to everyone who persevered and copped a pack during this drop

Are you kidding mate!? lol

The whole community is thanking you for this. You're The one putting in the graft and keeping these genes alive. Props for what you're doing, and thanks mate, seriously :yep:

I'm pretty sure you're doing your old mate proud. 

• Like 19