IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

Just now, 4kali said:

if you have anything to share then please do. this is. after all.a discussion forum for sharing useful information

many thanks 4k

seems if you have a different opinion here you cant speak it otherwise the Horde of naysayers appearing and get angry about it . point is this is not a New problem it has been around for AGES its because of easier access to clones its becoming more rampant 

3 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

So you've said two different, similar stories and I've replied the same each time?

Sounds like I'm consistently on the money.

Go me.

yeah go you big pat on the back son 

Out of interest @Fatboy77 @4kali @ukbudz  Has Bruce Bugbee talked about HPLVD at all?

I’ve been looking for stuff by him about it but can’t find anything. 

considering he’s diving into crop steering at Utah etc I was hoping he would have something to say in the matter. 

Any Mr Grow It appearances or anything else you can point me to?

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

Dude I'm just having fun.  You came in laying down facts about some big genetic stealing long con game.

If you want to have a proper discussion I'm all for it.

i was merely stating whats going on in the UK no proper testing going On other than Tumigenomnics or whatever it called but loads of pages popping up offering testing 

i should of been more precise about what i said as i dont think its big genetic stealing long con game . im stating people are using it to con your genetics out of you . 

Edited by headrushkush
15 minutes ago, headrushkush said:

im stating people are using it to con your genetics out of you . 

I'm pretty sure you don't identify what you send off, so the testing lab have no way of knowing what strain it is.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

I'm pretty sure you don't identify what you send off, so the testing lab have no way of knowing what strain it is.

How will you know whats positive then ? most reports i seen state the exact name of the strain 

21 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

I think I get you now.  How'd you know the sites offering testing are fake?  I'm not saying they aren't, but what's backing up your theory?

Eta - its actually a bit of fucking genius if they've a tissue culture lab on hand.  I think if it's true its more likely just a cash grab.

well i seen multiple pages on instagram say they do testing but only one place is known the tumigentics . think about it set up a instagram page to obtain cuts worth thousands and you are getting paid to take them in. 

11 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

usa has DNA Genome lineage testing just saying. lol  

So people are going to setup fake instagram pages to obtain unlabelled plant samples. Grow every single one out via tissue culture then have them DNA tested to obtain cuts that are most likely freely/cheaply available anyway?

What strains you guys smoking at the moment out of interest? lol

• Like 2
Just now, SkyRider said:

So people are going to setup fake instagram pages to obtain unlabelled plant samples. Grow every single one out via tissue culture then have them DNA tested to obtain cuts that are most likely freely/cheaply available anyway?

mate you wouldent test a cut thats not good would you most cuts are keepers hence the testing you onto a winner if you set up a page and take in cutting for testing as you just got everyones keepers 

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

I did, it's scummy genius.

It's a whole lot of expense, time and expertise setting up and running the necessaries to cure it though.

More likely a cash grab no?  Easy money.

On the flip though tumi and Co are probably going to have a wild catalogue soon.

yeah tumi and CO gonna be stacked with all the best genetics in the world smart move if you ask me get everyone scared of the invisible boogieman sending in their beloved cuts  

Just now, headrushkush said:

yeah tumi and CO gonna be stacked with all the best genetics in the world smart move if you ask me get everyone scared of the invisible boogieman sending in their beloved cuts  

+ Smithers, csplabs, greenleaf. There appear to be quite a few companies all in on this "scam".. That or perhaps it's actually real..

4 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

To scam money from people.

I can very much see this happening yes.

The rest no so much.

So the scam is, I setup an instagram page where I charge you £40 or so for a kit that probably cost me £30. To send you a package that you send off to a lab yourself..
So I'm scamming people for a tenner each test?! And the company doing the results is actually just making up test results to steal the genetic data...
Have I got this right?

8 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

some people are charging 500 pound a cut of some the elite strains so imagine sending in your whole roster for testing you basically handing them thousands  

Just now, SkyRider said:

+ Smithers, csplabs, greenleaf. There appear to be quite a few companies all in on this "scam".. That or perhaps it's actually real..

So the scam is, I setup an instagram page where I charge you £40 or so for a kit that probably cost me £30. To send you a package that you send off to a lab yourself..
So I'm scamming people for a tenner each test?! And the company doing the results is actually just making up test results to steal the genetic data...
Have I got this right?

no you just got the cut from the person and it cost them money to send it to you 

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

So you think everyone has access to free/cheap elite clones?

But I thought clones were big business?

Same to you buddy

Everyone? No.
Big businesses in America that would have the ability to pull off a scam like you guys are proposing? Yes.

• Like 1