IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

Just now, headrushkush said:

no you just got the cut from the person and it cost them money to send it to you 

No, the instagram page selling the tests in the UK does not "get the cut". You send it off yourself to the lab. They just get a small amount of money for selling you the kit.
I've talked to the guy running the page plenty :)

Just now, JonDaMon said:

@SkyRider Barneys farm Blue gelato 41 (blues and heavy THC pheno) 

dinafem - White Siberian 

dinafem - Critical+ (not the 2.0)

I was merely pointing out about DNA canna testing is available lol  

Added them to the list bud lol:yep:

• Like 1
Just now, SkyRider said:

Added them to the list bud lol:yep:

you may struggle to find any dinafem gear after all the shizz that went down between Dinafem HSO and the Spanish authorities etc. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, headrushkush said:

well i seen multiple pages on instagram say they do testing but only one place is known the tumigentics . think about it set up a instagram page to obtain cuts worth thousands and you are getting paid to take them in. 

what makes you think they are actually doing that if you care to answer

• Like 1

@4kali you take a tissue sample ( root, petiole, leaf, stem etc ) this goes in the vial and then it's sent off.

Don't get me wrong they could tissue culture some of these tissue samples but it's a long and expensive process, a hell of a lot more expensive then a $500 cut. 

My main argument was that he said it was a scam to send cuttings in, then when it was pointed out that you don't actually send the cut in he turned around and said he didn't say that and I was a numpty. Hence the numpty in my reply. 

Edited by ukbudz
Grammar
  • Like 1

I'll be sending in some stuff for testing soon. 

You take several pieces of tiny plant material from a plant and put it in a vial. 

Label it what you want.

This thread got fucking daft with idiots that can't rub two brain cells together.

You give them little pieces of pertiole etc.  Not fucking 6" rooted snips 

As for the rest. Cbfa. It's like explaining to children.

Let's have this right. You can't tissue culture samples sent in. Maaaaaaybe if peeps were sending in apical meristem samples. But there is no need for that and is not what is asked. A bit of petiole is all from what I gather.

So cuts can't be physically garnered

Plus then think about it.

When it becomes popular they may get hundreds or thousands of samples a day to test. Labeled God knows what like ny samples will be sample a, sample b etc (Plus how many grow out xxxxx seeds from spanish banks etc so eve if it said white widow.....is it? Probs not) 

So what. They take a gamble and culture every sample which takes months to then find space to grow the unknown unlabeled sample clone out along with thousands of others in the off chance there might be some valuable genetics there.

lollollol

Point I'm making is you have a fuck off tin foil hat if you think this is set up to harvest genetics.

They would be spending an I ordinate amount of resources and 6 months+ of time cleaning up an unknown cut from dave down the road.......which turns out to be some Spanish wank fem bulk seed

It would cost millions to run a facility cleaning up hundreds of samples a day and geow them out, back them up, guess what they're lollollol

It's so stupid when you actualy engage the brain with logic

It's a ridiculous concept lollol

Just daft as fuck 

Thanks for the morning laugh folks. 

Feels like a covid conspiraloon thread all of a sudden lol

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 16

but testing one tiny piece does not reflect the whole plant so testing is fucking retarded in itself because one section might be clean and the others not ?

you must have money to Burn if you testing any of your plants 

i mean i know personally ill never be paying for testing as its just a case of you want to throw your money away . testing is not accurate at all when even the testers are saying one section of the plant could be clean and others sections not 

10 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

You take several pieces of tiny plant material from a plant and put it in a vial. 

Label it what you want.

@headrushkush

Did you actually read that bit? Small petiole samples form many parts of the plant. 

:yep:

If you ain’t convinced then that’s fine but if others want to “throw their money away” then what’s the problem? 

• Like 6