IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

i understand that but still not accurate all the time so unless you testing alot  which is big ££££. ill assume like most people here i cultivate for myself for persi. testing is not needed i can see the problems with my eyes if it occurs  

25 quid a test. 

I have like 20 mothers in two no till pots. 

One test for each pot a couple months apart will tell me whether the whole library is clear or not because if one plant has it the lot will with how I'm set up. All plants share everything all the time basically 

100 quid for peace of mind with a library that thousand of hours has gone into making. 

Waste of money.

Okay dokey

E2a. That's not to say I dot have scepticism about testing results etc. That's why it's only an indicator. 

If a positive shows then it would be retesting to confirm result.

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 4

@blackpoolbouncer

is the Tumi labs in Colorado?

have you checked about import of plants to USA  and the regulations needed?

obviously I understand these are very small parts of plants but a lot of the info I’m seeing relates to mature stalks being washed in IPA before being sent etc so that no cannabinoids are present etc. 

i mean i got to say what a risky setup not the best practise for mothers considering you have thousands of hours into it . but imagine having to test 20 mothers properly and its not 25quid i seen people advertising 40 but lets say 25 quid so 500 quid to test one round lol brilliant 

Perfectly fine practice if the whole library is clean and other than observational, testing is the only way to know. Plus most is backed up in multiple locations. 

I certainly don't need you to be telling me good practice lol

How many mothers do you keep? 

I'd imagine there aren't too many people that have 20 to test and tbh even at 500 quid to test 20 prized mums ain't too bad If you had an outbreak and were trying to eliminate it.

BTW. It's 40 a test unless you get a few at a time. Mime will be going jn with other people's batches at the same time. 

It's very reasonable. 

Whatever the price is, it's worth it coz if I were to give out a tray of clones with that shit on it. I'd be expecting to get pop smoked. 

That's just over heads of keeping mothers now. 

Wonder how much it would cost to open such a testing lab.. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Perfectly fine practice if the whole library is clean and other than observational, testing is the only way to know. Plus most is backed up in multiple locations. 

I certainly don't need you to be telling me good practice lol

How many mothers do you keep? 

I'd imagine there aren't too many people that have 20 to test and tbh even at 500 quid to test 20 prized mums ain't too bad If you had an outbreak and were trying to eliminate it.

BTW. It's 40 a test unless you get a few at a time. Mime will be going jn with other people's batches at the same time. 

Everyone gets their back so easy here so egotistical.  There are no  master growers here reality is we can all learn from each other . Regardless of your ego putting 20 mothers into one container is bad practise Vs 20 separate mother's nothing you can say will change that fact 

Edited by headrushkush

yet another nice contribution to the thread. ffs if i wasnt convinced before im 100% you just like trying to get a reaction from people.

however. i will wish you a good day and be on my way

atb 4k

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Only if you plant new mums in there willy nilly, with proper screening the cross contamination issue is easily avoided. 

its the same with hydro set ups they all share the same water so if say you got a root issue all of them will be in the same boat . im merely saying 20 in a one container = is not the (best) practise people are not reading 

I'd love love sot here an explain why that's a mute point but it's got nowt to do with the thread. 

I be starting a how to thread on the notill mums and I can discuss the pros and cons of the way I do it there eh. 

• Like 5

My sus beans were super lemon haze x clementine 2019 drop GHSC, they were their new usa genetics. 3 left from that set, now ordered sherb og x exodus cheese, SLH x C 2022 drop, persian pie and pulp friction. clean practises and keen observing for HPLVD but don't plan on cloning anyway. my acc is new but I've been reading these forums for donkeys years and only just started growing in lockdown

What's right for one person may not be right for another. What represents good value to one person may be a waste of money for another. What one person considers to be good practice might be unacceptable to another.

What the fuck is a "master grower" when it's at home? That's some bullshit that's been imported from those facilities in the USA where this virus proliferated and eventually made it's way over here and is potentially fucking up some of the last vestiges of old school classics that are literally irreplaceable. Really fucking masterful that was.

To a novice I am a master, but to a master I am a novice. That's the reality of it.

We can indeed all learn from one another but not if we're determined to insist that everyone's circumstances, means, motives ideals, and values are identical.

• Like 17
  • 2 weeks later...