IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

4 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

@JonDaMon it sounds like this is one thread you want to read.  If it bothers you like it did me, its homework time.

can you tell lol  

I think I know what I’m doing later after cleaning lol  

Hops aka dudding has been around in the UK for years I mean years I remember seeing 10 years ago so if it has not destroyed the industry it is not going to . There is alot of vested interests in getting testing done etc . Dudding can be caused by environmental issues aswell as non cleanliness . The people pushing this out there want you to send your prized cuts for testing something fishy about this they are just wanting to keep your clones and testing is stupid as one section can have it another can't . It's all to take your money and clones don't do it 

1 hour ago, HazyHashMan said:

@headrushkush Remember seeing what 10 years ago ? A plant with disease or a positive hplvd test ? 

dudding aka HLVD  on cheese variations 

all the time tripod leaves weird growth lack of smell weird branching 

1 hour ago, HazyHashMan said:

@headrushkush Remember seeing what 10 years ago ? A plant with disease or a positive hplvd test ? 

remember a guy coming to me having problems with his Ez cloner all his cuts of Cheese had root rot so we ended up cleaning some up in a new spot . no rot everything was fine but had the dudding effect from then on .

i put it down to his practises he never cleaned his rez properly for over 2 years . the cuts lost smell etc and yielded nothing like they used to weird growth etc he told me it was a stinker before . although he binned the cut he got it back from the same source 

without the issue so he caused it himself he was not given it . 

19 minutes ago, ukbudz said:

lol I think you don't know what you're talking about @headrushkush, you don't send the whole plant off for testing. 

This doesn't just spring up from bad hygiene practices. 

i honestly dont give two hoots about your opinion , i know alot more than i care to share with you . also when did i say you send the whole plant off you numpty 

27 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

Okay dude.

Cool story, but not hlvd.  

ok so Hops just started 6 months ago according to master of all knowledge and your diagnoses is correct it was not HLVD it was DUDDing old wording 

Edited by headrushkush
Just now, headrushkush said:

i honestly dont give two hoots about your opinion , i know alot more than i care to share with you . also when did i say you send the whole plant off you numpty 

I don't want you to share any of your shit knowledge with me.

What's the matter did I hit a nerve lol

• Like 1
Just now, ukbudz said:

I don't want you to share any of your shit knowledge with me.

What's the matter did I hit a nerve lol

no i was shocked at such a dumb ass response