Potential Alfemco 2022 Releases

Lively

On 18/12/2022 at 4:50 PM, Amarillo slim said:

2023 outdoor releases will be Rubberwarp x MWF (seeds currently fattening).  Hard as nails plants, easy trim good quality flower.  

And two untested 'early' skunk types;  

Warlock x UEL

('Cheese' x Goldlock) x UEL 

These last two probably better suited to open, well ventilated, septoria free locations between 50-52n.  Good bag appeal, potency, smells.  

Might add a few packs of auto ZUEL / hybrids but very much limited on those.  

Awesome.can I do some of the cheese cross please( how can I pre order or whatnot?) , really wanting a cheese cross.

I have a very well ventilated spot and have done 9ft plus this season just gone, although I'm at lat 53

Edited by Madmacca

18 hours ago, Revive said:

Good to see you got some new releases hitting the store next year slim..

Keep up the great work buddy :yep:

Cheers mate. Will have some other things I've decided to hold back on which might give out as testers, like new MWF F3s, Bx1 etc.  Will keep you posted on them. 

10 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

Are you going to have any of the Goldilocks x Zuel it's in my top three favorites from this season 

Ive decided to do a another year work on it, so will be 2024.  But the two untested skunk types I mention above are genetically not too different, same UEL parent used in ZUEL, and same Goldlock in the cheese cross.  The straight Warlock x UEL is using a different Warlock to what I made Goldlock with, but it is superior in many ways.  These are both a little bit of a punt over here but should do very well at your lat.  

10 hours ago, Madmacca said:

Awesome.can I do some of the cheese cross please( how can I pre order or whatnot?)

Theres no pre-ordering its first come first serve when they hit the store here.  

There should be plenty of the two skunk types to go round, I expect the MWF x RW will sell out fast though.  

10 hours ago, Madmacca said:

although I'm at lat 53

Probably be ok if its a dry plot.  Obviously the further north you go the later things finish, and these are already 'lates' , especially the Warlock one.  If your used to having stuff come down mid - late October then still worth a punt.  Basically as these are untested I'm doing a bit of arse covering telling people to air on the side of caution.  

The MWF x RW is the 'banker', and there will be two 'types' up, early and standard. The early one should still come in well for those folk at higher lats, and be done as early as mid sept down south.  

• Like 4

That (cheese x goldlock) x uel sounds right up ol' bilges lat 50.9 plot , I can get ugorg #1 and a few other indoor vars finished up nicely there.

Been looking for an excuse to go guerilla again :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Will have some other things I've decided to hold back on which might give out as testers, like new MWF F3s, Bx1 etc.  Will keep you posted on them. 

Good stuff slim :yep:

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

That (cheese x goldlock) x uel sounds right up ol' bilges lat 50.9 plot , I can get ugorg #1 and a few other indoor vars finished up nicely there.

Been looking for an excuse to go guerilla again :skin_up:

That's the spirit BilgePump, come and play in the mud next season with us outdoor folk :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, BilgePump said:

@Revive I spend pretty much all of my spare time wandering around the countryside, seems only fair I pack the folding shovel etc etc :naughty:

You know the score buddy ;)

Be great to see you involved next season :yinyang:

• Like 3

Always great to see your new releases appear :george:      Im down for playing this year , garden & GG.       Still got a few bits to go out but will grab some of each :yep:

All the best 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Amarillos inbox is gonna get full of messages requesting those MWF :yinyang:

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it publicly lol 

These new F3s are unlikely to rival the last in flower quality, but should have a less squat habit / greater mold resistance and less runts.  

More in this direction structure wise.  

large.i6P9QcV.jpg

• Like 10

2023 outdoor releases will be Rubberwarp x MWF (seeds currently fattening).  Hard as nails plants, easy trim good quality flower.

Sounds good!

Might add a few packs of auto ZUEL / hybrids but very much limited on those.  

Also sounds good!

Let us know when these hit the store please, looking forward to trying some of your creations. :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Will have some other things I've decided to hold back on which might give out as testers, like new MWF F3s, Bx1 etc.  

Aha! Well I suppose there will be lots of interest in these. :yep:

11 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

The MWF x RW is the 'banker', and there will be two 'types' up, early and standard. The early one should still come in well for those folk at higher lats, and be done as early as mid sept down south.

The early version sounds up my street... :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

Im down for playing this year , garden & GG. 

Great news! Look forward to seeing your diaries.