Potential Alfemco 2022 Releases

Lively

2 hours ago, murphyblue said:

@Amarillo slim hiya mate i might have got this wrong as my memory ain't what it used to be but didn't i read somewhere that u dig up stumps and reveg them indoors???

The reason i got a very nice exo gold bx1 by rgsc she defo follows the cheese side of the family stinks to high and heaven is fast flowering and spotless mould free.

I wouldn't even have to dig her up as she is in a 5 gallon pot she is just over 6 weeks flowering so far and pistils been starting to brown for a week or so now and my inquiries so far all say cheese is very quick to flower so would like to try and keep her if possible.

A quick flowering cheesy mam if i can get it to reveg would be very nice.

sorry any advice on the reveg process welcome mate.

Can remember the post too

First post on page

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MindSoup said:

If you leave her with a few of the lower leaves stills attached, bring her home and then put her under 24hrs of light then hopefully you'll be able to keep her around. It usually takes about the same time they where in flower for them to start vegging again, you can then take some cuttings and make one into a more manageable size/shape for a mum.

This is just theory that I've read up on, no practical experience with re veg myself. 

exactly this you have won half the battle with  it already being in a pot , you can harvest the top main colas bud leave most of the lowers in tacked with leafs and get her under 24hrs metal halide she will reveg just fine :yep: 

will take some time and some mangled growth but stick with her new growth will sort itself out ready to take clones off her ..

Edited by panik
  • Like 9

@murphyblue you can also take less developed lowers as cuttings. Rooting in glasses of water if you are considered about mold forming.

Now to get the thread back on topic...

Heres the new early NLD F1, which so far have turned out exactly as envisioned... 

large_JJ.JPG

Enough resin in the flowers now to get a good smell... These are a world away from a stinky 'in your face' afghani type plant... Instead there is more of a subtle, understated, floral scent. Accompanied by woody / incense, carrot, and spice /anise smells typical of many NLD landrace varieties.   

Next visit will give a little top dress of gypsum and SOP.  Ensuring ample nutrition for continued health and flower formation, as well as introducing lots of sulphate to help bring out the smells to their fullest.  

Looking like harvest will fall around mid October with these...  But expect would be earlier with a May plant out..   Plants in pic being germed outdoors late June, and planted in 9th of July....

large.613dcf82cfc18_JJseedling.JPG

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 22

• 2 weeks later...

Beginning to fatten....   

large_JJ2.JPG

Smells coming out properly on most now. Gave almost every plant a good sniff. Felt like being in a gin distillery, opening jars of all the herbs and spices...  Zero mold...  

• Like 35

A Rubberwarp...  

large.Rubberwarp.JPG

These are some seriously nasty smelling plants, think creosote, fox shit, burnt rubber, meths. Not typically pleasant smells, but so strong and unique that its intriguingly moreish.. 

These are the offspring of a heavy Afghanica outlier I found among S1's of the over 40 year old legendary BC clone only, Texeda timewarp. This plant was most unlike any of her sisters, with thick, broad leaves, dense, round golf ball buds that glistened with resin and smelt like a tyre fire...  These are a little late, but so far looking hard as nails, with no mold in sight, despite the tight flowers. These and one other of the TW lines I'm working, will no doubt feature in future projects. Probably some hybrid test seeds given out before next season. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 29

On 9/26/2021 at 8:51 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Beginning to fatten....   

Smells coming out properly on most now. Gave almost every plant a good sniff. Felt like being in a gin distillery, opening jars of all the herbs and spices...  Zero mold...  

these look really nice plants

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  These certainly are looking the business, and so far as invisioned.  But the real test is what happens in the next couple of weeks.  I left some plants of an earlier flowering cultivar next to these to go way past maturity, to the point of natural plant death, to ensure there's abundant botrytis spores present. This, coupled with the weather we're now getting, will be a true test of their mold resistance. Once I'm happy its up to scratch, these will be remade in bulk for public sale. 

• Like 9

Put me down for a couple of packs I want to make a thicket of buds like you got going on there they look amazing don't want to miss out on them like I did your MWF still kicking myself in the ass for that

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2021 at 9:19 PM, Amarillo slim said:

A Rubberwarp...  

large.Rubberwarp.JPG

These are some seriously nasty smelling plants, think creosote, fox shit, burnt rubber, meths. Not typically pleasant smells, but so strong and unique that its intriguingly moreish.. 

These are the offspring of a heavy Afghanica outlier I found among S1's of the over 40 year old legendary BC clone only, Texeda timewarp. This plant was most unlike any of her sisters, with thick, broad leaves, dense, round golf ball buds that glistened with resin and smelt like a tyre fire...  These are a little late, but so far looking hard as nails, with no mold in sight, despite the tight flowers. These and one other of the TW lines I'm working, will no doubt feature in future projects. Probably some hybrid test seeds given out before next season.
Hi if you want some seeds testing can grow some out for you .

im Lat 53 north west coast , snowdonia 

Got plots ready to go 

Couple nugs of MWF from the garden grown plant. Not the densest but that usually helps with mould resistance, and I still got about 5oz off the one little plant :yep:

large.rsz_20211006_111814.jpglarge.rsz_20211003_163444.jpg

Already planning next seasons seed list... I'm hoping to transform a plot over the winter to something close to my ripped rgsc diary plot from last season. There's a giant pile of cow manure that's been rotting down all year close enough to be re-appropriated :naughty:

• Like 17

Tis a beautiful sight Ama, you have done a top job with this cultivar.

And with the GG  up top. Ya done a fine job young man lol

Those nugs look lovely lively,ya cant moan at 5 oz of one plant.

How does she toke.Is it a nice long lasting  high or stone.

How the taste and smell.Sure does look fine and frosty.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 3

Thanks, 5oz is great @hashi considering this plants more about quality over quantity, in Slims words.

It's a nice smoke, relaxing and hits behind the eyes. A mellow stone good for a night time sesh. 

Very fruity sweet smell I'm just hoping the cure brings it out more as my drying conditions aren't ideal. Flavour was nice enough but I only sampled the buds pre-cure and have since taken a break from smoking so yet to try the finished product :)

• Like 3