Potential Alfemco 2022 Releases

Lively

@Lively Glad you got a good yield of nice flower from that lady.  Plot with the near by manure sounds good. Will have some interesting things for testing if you're interested.  Value the feedback :yep:

On 06/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, hashi said:

Tis a beautiful sight Ama, you have done a top job with this cultivar.

And with the GG  up top. Ya done a fine job young man lol

Alright ya old git.  Glad these have got the Hash seal of approval, feel like mutley receiving a medal here :rofl:

On 07/10/2021 at 7:59 PM, murphyblue said:

@Amarillo slim will anything be available in the store for next year mate as everything you have grown this year seems to be gold.

Yes. The plants I've been showing have proved to have adequate mold resistance. I will now begin the process of making another, larger batch of seeds destined for the store.  Named ZUEL. 

Dry flower pics and testers notes to follow in next couple weeks.  

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Madmacca said:

Looking great 

Coming weeks will have time to add more in here. And coming months will see some seeds hitting the store ready for the 2022 season (as well as indoor stuff). 

Sneak peak of the AZ S1 selected as pollen donor to make the new batch of ZUEL..

large_AZS1.JPG

Whittled down to her out of a bunch of sisters. Ticking all boxes so far.  But real test will be in the cuttings taken to asses intersex, flower traits / smoke, and disease resistance (to an extent). 

If she falls short in any of these, then will start again selecting from another group.  The sister plants I kept as 'back up' donors have were ditched shortly after pic. No point making seed from second bests.  

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Coming weeks will have time to add more in here. And coming months will see some seeds hitting the store ready for the 2022 season (as well as indoor stuff). 

Sneak peak of the AZ S1 selected as pollen donor to make the new batch of ZUEL..

large_AZS1.JPG

Whittled down to her out of a bunch of sisters. Ticking all boxes so far.  But real test will be in the cuttings taken to asses intersex, flower traits / smoke, and disease resistance (to an extent). 

If she falls short in any of these, then will start again selecting from another group.  The sister plants I kept as 'back up' donors have were ditched shortly after pic. No point making seed from second bests.  

Was literally just looking.for some of your seeds. Il keep an eye out.for your release and try some out.

What's the smottie mix like?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2021 at 9:47 PM, Madmacca said:

What's the smottie mix like?

Its not one of mine..

12 hours ago, jonnybigballs said:

Any update?

Have seen a couple things on the cuts of the donor under controlled conditions which have made me want to test offspring of new donor before release, hoping I can squeeze this in before people would want to get sowing but will have to play by ear.  Last thing I'd want is to put out a batch only for people to have issues with their plants later in the season.  So most likely the ZUEL will be available still, just a little later than planned.  Possibly even with an auto version to accompany as freebies.  

In any case I will be seeing some seeds in to the store by April, as aware people are eager to get their hands on some of the new things I've been working.  Will update in here closer to the time.  cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 20

On 07/01/2022 at 1:40 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Its not one of mine..

Have seen a couple things on the cuts of the donor under controlled conditions which have made me want to test offspring of new donor before release, hoping I can squeeze this in before people would want to get sowing but will have to play by ear.  Last thing I'd want is to put out a batch only for people to have issues with their plants later in the season.  So most likely the ZUEL will be available still, just a little later than planned.  Possibly even with an auto version to accompany as freebies.  

In any case I will be seeing some seeds in to the store by April, as aware people are eager to get their hands on some of the new things I've been working.  Will update in here closer to the time.  cheers 

Where can I find your seeds ?

On 4.12.2021 at 8:50 PM, Amarillo slim said:

large_AZS1.JPG

ZUEL is probably a cross with Ultra Early Love ? :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murzyn said:

ZUEL is probably a cross with Ultra Early Love ? :D

:yep:

large_ZUEL.JPG

That was beginning of October.  I don't smoke but have been informed the high is quite different to most stuff thats grown / sold.  This is feel good weed - no couch lock, no paranoia. Can still be productive / functional, just with enhanced mood.. Good for creative things like art / music or even a spot of DIY or cleaning..   Nice 'natural' medicine..  Will get proper smoke report, pics etc up here once I've got a better idea of whats going on with new batch.   Cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 9

23 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

:yep:

large_ZUEL.JPG

That was beginning of October.  I don't smoke but have been informed the high is quite different to most stuff thats grown / sold.  This is feel good weed - no couch lock, no paranoia. Can still be productive / functional, just with enhanced mood.. Good for creative things like art / music or even a spot of DIY or cleaning..   Nice 'natural' medicine..  Will get proper smoke report, pics etc up here once I've got a better idea of whats going on with new batch.   Cheers 

clean UEL is ready by the end of September, doesn't know what you crossed it with?
The high is exactly as you describe, and it's not found in commercial stores. UEL is excellent for crossbreeding, many strains with which it was crossed confirmed this, please upload some more photos if you have any. I started working with it about 2-3 years ago :)

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2022 at 5:25 PM, murzyn said:

clean UEL is ready by the end of September, doesn't know what you crossed it with?

UEL can vary a lot depending on who you got it from? Arnold (outdoorkingseeds) does some great work with it and has created various lines / mothers from the same F5 stock I used to produce my F6, which are very tropical NLD leaning.  

Donor for these is Auto Zamaldelica from Ace seeds, though as there was still a lot of variation in the line I've since futher inbred it in a certain direction for use in the new batches of ZUEL, currently a further 2 generations of selfing beyond their F3/4 of sib matings.  

On 13/01/2022 at 5:25 PM, murzyn said:

please upload some more photos if you have any.

Heres great grandmother to Zuel, think around 2017?  Got pics of the other female UEL used somewhere (she was more lanky and loose flowered). 

This plant was on a plot I was using specifically for testing disease resistance of various things, as you can see she got hit with leaf septoria but carried on growing and importantly had no botrytis and great NLD typical terps...

large_UEL.jpg

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 11