Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

• 1 month later...

Just looked at his insta today for the first time in a while, it seems he is getting some shit on there these days.

Below is just a small sample of the replies but they are mostly like this.:yep:

large.0769F808-DA5B-472F-B160-1F974F5CA7C2.pnglarge.EDB87F44-F094-4AF4-AA45-A910E20B8E84.pnglarge.E225DBE7-D688-44E1-ABA7-4C3F4EDF02A9.png

• Like 13

I think people are getting bored of reading this kind of shite, he has some serious delusions of grandeur issues going on there:yep:

large.F328FAE2-8332-44F9-BD7A-3A9EDFF89E52.png

large.1AE2421D-B968-4A76-B101-4D8FB62FC8B7.png

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

Just now, Smokebelch said:

large.1AE2421D-B968-4A76-B101-4D8FB62FC8B7.png

Seems like he's desperate, clutching at straws by blame/shame shifting onto others.  "These other guys are using somebody else's work, and pretending they have something they don't for profit" Sounds an awful lot like what he does?

And "Its these sad twats you should boycott..."  ---> Redirects spotlight  

I would love to see him get knocked out by Kevin Jodrey lol 

• Like 14

And now the losers are crawling out from under their rocks with embarrasing stories

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh the irony!

I laughed so hard I started coughing and pulled a stitch!

• Like 18

I'm revelling in this :) If you google BSV our thread and the ***** thread are still first page right up there with his own links. The best part is, the harder he tries the more its going to stick!

• Like 22

Anyone under middle aged and many many people otherwise   wouldn't really  have a scooby what the old skunk he speaks of really is.

That's why I ask  how old is he 

• Like 8

What a vile little wank parrot sourskysviemna is. Trying to get readies and notoriety off someone else’s back as you say joolz hopefully his next pipes his last anyone know him I’ll donate the money to fill it up with added cyanide enough of this fame n money oriented fan boys round these days.

TS

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

@GSZZ Oi GSVV lol where can I find some Stinky Berry? lol 

Thanks for linking, I wouldn't have seen that otherwise, maybe some proof reading required :g:

• Like 12