Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

even when people are writing threads to discuss them, and they don't come to the thread to defend themselves?

i'm sure we would all love to hear his reasons first hand.

Ratty has a point here because he’s commented about the thread in a YouTube channel but never spoke up and called it bullshit on the site that’s saying it.

He’s commenting well away from here through a closed medium that no one else can argue back with him on.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, wizzzard said:

But that would mean having to confront his deceit and admit he was wrong.

not really, but if he can't face explaining what he's up to he's already admitting to himself he's wrong. in fact him hiding like he is it total admission of guilt imho

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just come across more or less the same OP on another site, infact it tells the OT1 story from the 60s onward, along with links to lots of, if not most things hes ever posted here, it caught my eye, whether or not its correct is another story, :unsure:

Anyways...

DJ..

• Like 8

On 11/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, *DJ* said:

Just come across more or less the same OP on another site, infact it tells the OT1 story from the 60s onward, along with links to lots of, if not most things hes ever posted here, it caught my eye, whether or not its correct is another story, :unsure:

Anyways...

DJ..

Funny you say that DJ he popped up on Reddit but he got shut down quick by a mod & banned off the growing reddit he was spewing all over. He was spamming links to insta and touting seed freebies & packs for sale ect

Edited by acidshiva

35 minutes ago, acidshiva said:

Funny you say that DJ he popped up on Reddit but he got shut down quick by a mod & banned off the growing reddit he was spewing all over. He was spamming links to insta and touting seed freebies & packs for sale ect

I'd never heard of the site, or the 2 fellas its named after, I'm not sure, but I'd say American? Canadian? I'd link it, but it's not cricket and.... lol ..@Joolz would hang me by the jewels for posting probably incorrect, or worse, scandalous muck about OT1 all over his forum, :wassnnme: 

DJ...

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 2

He’s released new packs with OT1 on it hasn’t he. 

large.6ECF4C1F-B042-4443-AF61-60A2CEEEADBA.png

so does this mean that ot doesn’t know he contributed to the genetics because it wasn’t called skunk when he was working on it.

it now has skunk carcass as a terp profile as opposed to just the skunks arse gland. He’ll say he took the skunk piss and added that profile in there too.

his twitter account is just as funny. He keeps shouting his shit like all weed ever is shit in comparison but then people just keep calling bull shit.

his pheno finders pack is ridiculous, it sounds like floor sweepings from some sub par breeeder.

if he really wants his weed to smell of piss he should just tell people where his plants are. No matter what strain he cultivates I’m sure they would all end up smelling of piss. They’d smell of shit, vomit and ammonia too. (Wait do his plants naturally smell like this or does someone already know where he grows.  He would have to make new marketing material if we did. “I’ve found a new foul terp profile, this time it’s a cookie strain and it smells of jiz, we used to have this one at school. OT1 contributed some genetics to it”)

Edited by Whatwentwrong
I swapped anal for arse as I thought it would be funnier and then realised there was an opportunity for a genetics joke with the soggy biscuit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

is that very recent mate?

I don’t know but they weren’t around when this thread was started. I only remember seeing his road kill skunk packs back then. Not the boss packs or the pheno finders packs so they seem released in the last few months.

its tempting to buy a pack, make a shit load of F2’s and see if the site would give ten away free with the subscription like the pups were and also anyone willing to pay the postage.

Basically anyone who wants his genetics could get it from the site shop for the massive price of £5 for p&p. Then we advertise it everywhere, spam the shit out of his twitter, insta, Facebook and any video he puts on YouTube. Take all his business away from him.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 7

The boss and pheno packs aren't new as far as I know.

Question is should anyone really trust someone who has an intricate knowledge of skunk piss?

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Road kill skunk from ots genetics eh. lol

The drippy cunt has grown out a  few  old timers crosses, found they smell different to everything else on the market and labelled it as RKS.

thick cunt lollol

• Like 14