Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the sad fucker trying to raise money to live to Jamaica lollol . Really doubt with that attitude it will go well for him there , locals that farm don’t like foreigners profiting  from weed that’s a fact lol Unless you have proper proper links he may well get stoned and not with herbs. 

• Like 11

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2021 at 9:10 PM, green_machine said:

The two smells are identical, I will swear this on anything asked of me.

@audioaddict 100% true. I smoked some of the first really dirty earthy hydro skunk when it arrived in Australia in the early 90s. Maybe early to mid 90s. It's a bit fuzzy :skin_up:   I've been chasing that skunk ever since  lol That smell, that flavour. Many years later I moved to the US, in 2005, out in a rural area. People hit skunks driving down the highway. You can smell a dead skunk from half a mile down the road and then another half mile past it. I swear, it's that powerful. I'd be opening the car window to get the full effect and everyone else would be screaming frantically at me to close the fucking window  :rofl:  Identical smell. I think the problem may arise if you get sprayed directly. If you happen to be tussling with a skunk lol Or if maybe your dog gets sprayed. The level of skunky intensity goes up a few million notches, I'm told.

FUCK YOU BSV

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I think the problem may arise if you get sprayed directly. If you happen to be tussling with a skunk lol Or if maybe your dog gets sprayed. The level of skunky intensity goes up a few million notches, I'm told.

I drove over a dead one in North Carolina when I lived there. Took weeks to get rid of the smell from the car. It was so nauseating/headache inducing for me. The only other smell that has had that effect on me is wild garlic when a woodland is over run with the stuff and the winds just right :puke:

e2a: Fuck BSV

Edited by acidshiva
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, acidshiva said:

The only other smell that has had that effect on me is wild garlic when a woodland is over run with the stuff and the winds just right :puke:

Lovely smell, used to go on my arse frequently stalking the banks of the Severn in Wales walking on these and come home stinking like a frenchman lol 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Exhale said:

Lovely smell, used to go on my arse frequently stalking the banks of the Severn in Wales walking on these and come home stinking like a frenchman lol 

3 hours ago, twigs said:

nice peppery taste too :) 

Wrong'uns I tell yi :ninja:

• 5 weeks later...

I have sympathy for anyone who has suffered catastrophic burns and spent time in intensive care. It is well documented that a stay in ICU can be very disorienting and confusing for the patient. Be it due to the medication used in ICU or some biological consequence to serious injury/burns/infection/hypoxia. Sadly some people never fully recover and have significant difficulties assimilating in to their former self and life.

Does he feel he has something to prove? Does he need to have "approval" from somebody? I honestly think he would benefit from seeing a good clinical psychologist to address some of his issues.

Of course it is also possible that he was always just a cunt.

I'd never heard of BSV before this thread. I've listened to the YouTube links, does he really need to swear that much? I instantly thought he has got to be one of the biggest bullshitters I have ever heard in whatever field, unfortunately I've met a few in my life. BSV should re-brand to FOS.

Full Of Shit.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, wizzzard said:

Sadly some people never fully recover and have significant difficulties assimilating in to their former self and life.

even when people are writing threads to discuss them, and they don't come to the thread to defend themselves?

i'm sure we would all love to hear his reasons first hand.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i'm sure we would all love to hear his reasons first hand.

But that would mean having to confront his deceit and admit he was wrong. Some people simply cannot admit they are/were ever wrong despite evidence to the contrary.

Donald Trump is a good example of this.

• Like 2