Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

@Whatwentwrong nice idea that but he'd jump on the lot of us for being hypocrites or use it to his advantage as free advertising.

I imagine something akin to "those fucking fucks on fucking uk4 fucking 20 only fucking hate me because I've got the fucking skunk and those wet cunts fucking know it and fucking want it fuck fuck fuck fuck etc etc"  would come out of his mouth.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

From what I hear he soon be more pissed off lol he can’t get what others have been gifted I doubt any of the newer stuff coming that’s from OT1’s will be anything like what he touts . Guarantee he will buy some to work with as we all know lol 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Not the boss packs or the pheno finders packs so they seem released in the last few months.

Same old shit from him, he's been pushing both of those "lines' for ages now, since before we asked him to stop using ot1s name. I really haven't got the minerals to go into it anymore than I have, no point going over old ground his reputation is ruined. 

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Road kill skunk from ots genetics eh. lol

The drippy cunt has grown out a  few  old timers crosses, found they smell different to everything else on the market and labelled it as RKS.

thick cunt lollol

I can say with absolute certainty having looked into the Celia BX line I made that there is NOTHING that even resembles, to my mind, "roadkill skunk", or "skunk" as I know it - and the "skunk" ot1 used is atleast 25% of the makeup. 

He's the biggest bullshit bastard and as arf says: 

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

From what I hear he soon be more pissed off lol he can’t get what others have been gifted I doubt any of the newer stuff coming that’s from OT1’s will be anything like what he touts . Guarantee he will buy some to work with as we all know lol 

lol he will almost certainly buy some, he's been in my inbox on other platforms under sock puppet accounts and using bad actors to find out how/try to get some and when they're dropping. Pathetic. 

Everyone who grows some are going to know just how much of a bullshit cunt BSV actually is. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Whatwentwrong said:

its tempting to buy a pack

Why would you put money in his hand just to grow out unknown genetics and then spread them around a forum totally against this cunt?

I've been bombing his email accounts on and off since reading this hopefully caused him some grief.

• Like 8

Looks like he’s disppeared… hasn’t been on Insta for time. 

shortly before he went quiet there he posted what he said was a selfie before he got burned on his Insta stories.  Bizarre thing to do seeing as he’s pissed so many people off. Should have taken a screen grab. 

He also also said he was going to Jamaica to “work on new lines” :wanker: If he’s gone over there and told everyone they’re a bunch of skunkless pussies chances are he’s got himself shot already:)

Lunatic… doesn’t appear to be shuffling with a full deck. 

• Like 9

If he has gone Jamaica that is , the locals will bleed him dry every last bit then dash him down the Jamaicans I know  ain’t daft . They don’t want people profiting from their land , help yes profit nar lol 

• Like 8

@furious fred

Afaik he has been banned from most platforms now and has started his own forum.

It’s fucking hilarious tbh the forum is shit and consists of folks sucked in by his bullshit growing his shitty beans and sucking him off virtually. Bizarre shit if you ask me.

I reckon he is still lurking on here and if he is I would like to say a big FUCK YOU to him :wanker:

• Like 19

Just now, lildaveham said:

@furious fred

Afaik he has been banned from most platforms now and has started his own forum.

It’s fucking hilarious tbh the forum is shit and consists of folks sucked in by his bullshit growing his shitty beans and sucking him off virtually. Bizarre shit if you ask me.

I reckon he is still lurking on here and if he is I would like to say a big FUCK YOU to him :wanker:

Just a polite quote in case he’s blocked Mods etc lollol 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

The boss and pheno packs aren't new as far as I know.

Question is should anyone really trust someone who has an intricate knowledge of skunk piss?

Indeed I would be more inclined to trust someone with an intricate knowledge of lemon washing :naughty:

4 hours ago, Keye said:

Bloody hell I really did miss a lot during my hiatus.

Yep and I missed alot too, the cheeky liberty taking fuck knuckler,

DJ....

• Like 4