Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

@acidshiva it's a benchmark of sophistication my good man , stands to reason.

Probably one of the reasons he set up his own forum , trying to illicit citrus swirlies from naive fanboys.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

He’s done another one …” oldtimer1roadkillskunk2 “ I’m not suggesting it gets reported for impersonating someone lol helps to be annoying 

• Like 8

Some tin roofer isn't he ?  What a a delusional scumbag .  Gutter snipe , stench of danger off him. 

Someone referenced a pheno finder release of "his" "boss"  seeds . I think he calls himself pheno hunter not pheno finder. Pheno finder seeds is an Amsterdam based seed company owned and run by an English man . Those guys (Pheno finder seeds) are good people  , just incase there's any confusion . 

Looking forward to that Smile V2 , can't wait .

• Like 10

Bsv actually reminds me of a lad i used to work with some ten or so years ago now , like the way he talks , use of profanities etc are bang on , said geezer used to bang on something rotten about his "cheese" being the only real cheese.

Can anyone confirm or deny whether bsv thinks he's shit hot at Kung Fu?   lol

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Dudes and dudettes, seriously we got to stop giving this guy any kind of exposure.. even the bad exposure is keeping this cunt alive.. we really need to banish this pricks name from the boards and our minds.. he's a parasite and all talk about him does nothing other than piss us all off.. we all know what this donut is about so I say its time for him to vanish from existence..

Peace peoples :yinyang:

• Like 5

Perhaps lock the thread so it can't be bumped onto the front page? However I think we should leave it here and stickied so that I and others can still link people to it when needed.

On 03/08/2021 at 5:46 PM, Exhale said:

Funny how none of his "friends" are here arguing the opposite or himself for that matter.

This sums it up perfectly for me.

There hasn't been a single denial or post from anyone to dispute the facts this thread contains. It's been here long enough. Anyone who would want to dispute anything here has had ample time to address it.

• Like 2

Personally I think it’s useful to say when he starts a new page so people won’t be inclined to report it lol please please don’t report it lol (sarcasm)

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Personally I think it’s useful to say when he starts a new page so people won’t be inclined to report it lol please please don’t report it lol (sarcasm)

I haven't reported it 3times lol

• Like 4

I said it before but this guy have some serious mental problems. Next time he is going to call himself an oldtimer1 and he will argue with everyone who disagree callin them fuckin cunts. 

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

I remember hearing that guys name from a podcast when he was trying to flog his seeds !  Glad I never wasted any of my money 

Fingers crossed he’s actually fucking off this time. One of his latest posts claims he is selling off all his stock and that there will be no more after as he wants to fuck off to Jamaica. I mean he’s full of shit tho so maybe this is just bs also. But tbh wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just a way he can change names an shit an start over. 

• Like 3

We all want to fuckoff to Jamaica  really though, dont we... lol

It's odd how some people act up for attention like they do isnt it, no shame in some people.

The guy clearly has mental problems though.

• Like 5