Rennie's 2021 RGSC Guerilla Adventure's

Rennie_99

Couple of outside shots of the drier. Basically a hexagonal tunnel with a tarp as a liner. Gas bottle, camping stove, metal hot plate and eco fan.

large.617312d66e644_bender9.jpglarge.617312d7ac243_bender10.jpglarge.617312d918578_bender11.jpg

• Like 10

On 22/10/2021 at 8:52 PM, Rennie_99 said:

Some random bud shots...

large_bud1.jpglarge_bud2.jpglarge_bud3.jpglarge_bud4.jpglarge_bud5.jpg

That is insanly cool that dry set up .wtf tho do u really need tabaco with all that weed!!! Blunts all the way homie!

@Rennie_99 great work dude.. nice seeing those girls get a trim while still in the dirt:yep:

The dry set up is pretty dam cool mate.. hows it fairing up outside now its got much colder?

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

That's a serious amount of big black bags full of goodness. To be honest I'd forgotten how many you'd put out till I looked back. 

Hope the outdoor drying goes well for you too pal!

• Like 3

On 27/10/2021 at 1:39 AM, Revive said:

@Rennie_99 great work dude.. nice seeing those girls get a trim while still in the dirt:yep:

The dry set up is pretty dam cool mate.. hows it fairing up outside now its got much colder?

Good... lower temps = less humidity = less rot. I was once told 12deg/60% is ideal for drying bud?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rennie_99 said:

Good... lower temps = less humidity = less rot. I was once told 12deg/60% is ideal for drying bud?

Really..12C seems a lil cold to me.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, all done and finished now so thought i'd give a final summary. Overall a generally good season despite the weather, regarding strains, Fast Lemon Drizzle, Mighty Gold and Affiedaze seem to have produced the nicest looking buds once all dried and trimmed. The Affie's were quite a nice surprise as a lot of the young plants failed and those that did make it through to harvest were not particurlarly impressive compared to the other plants in terms of size, density and smell. I noticed huge variations between strains(i think this is what is referred to as phenotype?), there didn't seem to be any consistency with regard to rot which leads me to believe that location/ground prep is more of a factor but not sure. A big issue i had this season which i need to try and combat for next year is stem rot... a few plants had it quite low down and everything above it turns to mush. Another note for next season is to lollypop/trim a lot more as pretty much everything from about 12inches from the branch tips is just popcorn. 

Thanks to Panik for supplying the seeds and for hosting and well done to everyone that entered, some cracking results from all involved :yep:. Roll on next season...(just off to checkout a potential plot i spotted the other day :))

• Like 5