Rennie's 2021 RGSC Guerilla Adventure's

Rennie_99

Update from the coppiced plot; Some looking good, some not so good. Looks like some defficiency's going on with some, probably a bit late to do much about but i might get some sop and bonemeal to throw down to see if that helps.

large.6131445f9e9b0_opgandPF.jpglarge_PF.jpglarge_PF2.jpg

large_GD.jpg

large.6131444fb21b8_bfdfgbx1.jpglarge.613144574d4b0_brainfreeze.jpglarge.61314454ee012_brainfreeze2.jpglarge.6131445a3eb7b_dfgbx12.jpg

large.6131445b94844_dfgbx1.jpg

large_dfg.jpg

large.affie.jpg

large_BF1.jpglarge_BF2.jpg

large.61314462351c2_opgfreeze.jpglarge.61314460e3582_opgfreeze2.jpg

• Like 10

@Rennie_99 How are all of your strains flowering so early in this god damn forsaken year of GGing!? Mind sharing your Lat as I can't see that you've shared it previously in the diary? 

All looks fucking wonderful mate! 

I'm just starting a massive overhaul of my plot, compost and coco being moved into place ready to completely revamp. Next year we will see what can be achieved at my plot when one takes bigger risks and puts in the mammoth kind of graft we've seen by multiple GGers this year. I will turn every hole into a raised bed to house a single plant, I will introduce multiple tonnes of organic matter over the winter to achieve my goal.. Then I will find a new plot once the work is done and double down doing all the same again.. lol Still, my plants will flower late and mould will be an issue, but they'll ALL be healthy monsters, no more spindly banana shit show from me. 

Anyways, sorry to rant in frustration, but if it isn't Crazy sheep showing us what hard work can really be done, it's Rennie showing us the magic trick of finding the early pheno of every strain he selects!! lol 

All the best mate

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

@Rennie_99 How are all of your strains flowering so early in this god damn forsaken year of GGing!? Mind sharing your Lat as I can't see that you've shared it previously in the diary? 

All looks fucking wonderful mate! 

I'm just starting a massive overhaul of my plot, compost and coco being moved into place ready to completely revamp. Next year we will see what can be achieved at my plot when one takes bigger risks and puts in the mammoth kind of graft we've seen by multiple GGers this year. I will turn every hole into a raised bed to house a single plant, I will introduce multiple tonnes of organic matter over the winter to achieve my goal.. Then I will find a new plot once the work is done and double down doing all the same again.. lol Still, my plants will flower late and mould will be an issue, but they'll ALL be healthy monsters, no more spindly banana shit show from me. 

Anyways, sorry to rant in frustration, but if it isn't Crazy sheep showing us what hard work can really be done, it's Rennie showing us the magic trick of finding the early pheno of every strain he selects!! lol 

All the best mate

I have absolutely no idea mate, Panik made a similar comment the other day. They all seem to be doing there own thing, same strains but different looking plants, sizes, flowering times etc. As long as they can do their best to avoid bud rot its all good with me. Im at lat 51. Yes same, im going to put more effort into my plots during the winter this year, you get out what you put in. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Just to note, that second to last pic of the OPG x Freeze is all the same plant, it's huge and it's half bright purple/orange and the other half is completely green! The photo's dont do it justice, it looks quite incredible in person.

• Like 2

Had a bit of a disaster last few days. After chopping another 6 or so real goodens the other day and get them hanging in my dryer i then discovered today my burner/fan had gone out! I think it was the wind as there is still loads of gas left, it has got wind protection around the flame but obviously not sufficient enough for the amount of wind(direction was straight into the dryer). It usually runs at around 15-20deg c and 50-60% rh, i think they must have been without heat/fan for around 36-48hrs. It's been pissing down but temps have been low, i could see the beginnings of boytrytis in some buds unfortunately, kind of spider web like. Some of the them that were almost done now feel soft and hydrated, im hoping they will re dry without going rotten. Iv'e upped the wind protection, increased the gas flow and covered the opening of the dryer and left it to 'exhaust' through an opening that should be protected from the wind. When i left it it was back up to 16deg c and 50% rh, fingers, toes, balls & dick crossed i get away with it!!!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Evening guys, apologies for the lack of updates lately, iv'e been absolutely flat out trying to get everything cut, hung and dried! Getting there! Things generally are going ok, most of them are down now just got a few with popcorn buds left and 3 rather nice looking Affie's to go. Bud rot has been a bastard as usual... have had 2 or 3 where nothing was salvagable but on the flipside had a couple with not a spec. I discovered a bag seed plant that id completely forgotten about that went out late August i think and it looks well frosty, late plant outs are possible. Have been taking plenty of pics so will do a big update when i get the time. Good luck to everyone out harvesting atm! 

• Like 2