2021 Greenhouse Grow

AutoAberdeen

My auto sour diesel was getting too tall for its space in the greenhouse so shifted things around for it. Measures 170cm from ground to top. 

This means my two furthest on GSC autos have a better spot for finishing up which will then give me more space for the three I’ve trained. 

large.D5D9F8D0-F45F-4237-B99E-48D86416FE98.jpeg

• Like 5

Think I’ll be doing my first harvest in a couple of days, not many white pistils left on the upper reaches of my first 2 GSC. Had the sun been shining the last two days like it did most of the week I reckon they’d have been ready but good things come to those who wait. 

Managed to over bend two stems on the plants I’m training but a bit of support and holding up seems to have stopped them from being too badly damaged, will monitor.  

• Like 5

On 01/07/2021 at 3:38 PM, AutoAberdeen said:

My auto sour diesel was getting too tall for its space in the greenhouse so shifted things around for it. Measures 170cm from ground to top. 

This means my two furthest on GSC autos have a better spot for finishing up which will then give me more space for the three I’ve trained. 

large.D5D9F8D0-F45F-4237-B99E-48D86416FE98.jpeg

She looks graceful!!! 

• Like 3

Dunno why but I always think ganja photographs much better in low light, the flash brings out all the colours :hippy:

large.FCDEE750-E7A8-41E5-9FA2-1679EF8E5430.jpeglarge.61ED694E-2A21-485C-B573-B78953DE5AB3.jpeglarge.3D0C3D2D-00A6-4A2D-988E-486B1EF07765.jpeglarge.201BACD9-578A-4311-9DAC-6266685DFAE1.jpeglarge.2309C849-6295-485E-81E7-91EDF847F50C.jpeg

• Like 13

First few buds harvested off my furthest on plant, in the shed drying. Looks like more will be ready for chopping tomorrow. Now to be patient and wait for them to properly dry then cure. Thankfully I have some ganj to keep me going until it’s good to go :hippy:

• Like 5

Think I’m a couple of days away from harvesting the rest of my first GSC with the next one probably getting the top chopped at the same time. 

My “auto” Sour Diesel still hasn’t started flowering, I’m starting to suspect it’s maybe a semi like has been mentioned in some other threads in this sub forum. It’s now 180cm tall and becoming less easy to hide. I’m tempted to top it to make it less visible from potential sightings, anyone done this?

• Like 1

That auto is looking good man!! Blessed be the patient one, enjoy your smoke when you indulge :yinyang:

I have never topped an auto, but it's 180cm? how old is it now from seed?

I tink what i would do is probably bend it quite low down on main stem and hold it down with steak IF at all possible, i tink you find it can be done very carefully about 1/3 of the way up the plant or more, or you could tilt the pot instead of bending, but you have to figure out a sensible way to water it, for example soak the pot in a washing up bowl of water to wick up some water, the pot looks light and a washing up bowl is low, it would work, unless you tilt the plant pot back upright only to water.

Topping would be the last ting i would resort to if its an auto, although you'd tink it would have flowered by now, if you do decide to top it its best to do so before signs of flowering kick in at least a week or two before flowering commenceslarge.ras_wink.gif

Keep up the good works bro!! Your smashing it!!

Respect :bong:

• Like 3

@SubSpeciesthanks very much for the advice, typically, I went out to the greenhouse earlier and lo and behold, small white hairs in lots of places that weren’t there last night :hippy:. It started under an small indoor led light on 31st March so it’s pretty old. 

I have plenty space to allow me to tilt the pot, Id never thought of that. It’s at the back of my greenhouse which still gets lots of sunlight and fairly unsighted from neighbours so that sounds like my best plan of action for stealthiness. 

Been tidying up the leaves around the buds my other autos ahead of what looks like being a busy weekend of harvesting. 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 3

Currently have 2/3 of my first plant and top 1/3 of my second drying in the shed with the dehumidifier on when required to make sure the dreaded mould doesn’t occur. 

My three trained plants are flowering nicely now, all much shorter than my first two GSC ended up so excellent for stealth. Thanks to looking at other threads in this sub forum, it looks like I’ll get a decent result from them after using the tie down method until flowering started. 

As for my now 180cm+ sour diesel, it’s still no further on but I may be donating it to a friend who had 7 plants fail after having to go away for 6 weeks on work duty. 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 4

Latest pics from the greenhouse

large.06B12B0C-4FAC-412A-B83A-2025A6886F6B.jpeglarge.D9406883-0E1E-451D-95D3-52FD2D2C355D.jpeglarge.73A099ED-410E-4C7C-837B-136B63970A69.jpeglarge.0953BE42-0DB7-4C0F-8A39-AC0E8B027A00.jpeglarge.BABEAE50-BD88-4C6A-AC92-E3115E01C304.jpeg

The green giant is now pushing 2m tall without any more sign of flowering. Waiting to see if my pal wants to take it. 

• Like 4

large.1DBDA603-BC2D-4F36-862D-D1396BC72D6F.jpegMy first batch of harvesting is jarred for curing, smelling lovely and a pleasing 31g dry. 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 8

Nice bit of balanced high greenhouse grown percy sugden for yourself. A years supply of smoke from a Scottish greenhouse.:guitar:

• Like 2

Just now, Hempire Road said:

Nice bit of balanced high greenhouse grown percy sugden for yourself. A years supply of smoke from a Scottish greenhouse.:guitar:

Still have three more full plants to go plus 1/3 of the first and 1/2 of the second so I’m gonna have enough for a very long time :smokin:

• Like 4

Just now, AutoAberdeen said:

Still have three more full plants to go plus 1/3 of the first and 1/2 of the second so I’m gonna have enough for a very long time :smokin:

It's lightyears away from buying a damp 2 spliff gram from a teenager with odd socks lol

Fair play mate, essential herbs in the greenhouse.

• Like 3

Left a single bud hanging by mistake so rather than put it away to cure I decided to sample my wares. While it did have a slight chlorophyll taste it was still nice and smooth and had the desired effect :hippy:

My mate isn’t going to be able to take my Sour Diesel so it’s gone in the shed for some light dep. Hoping this does the trick. 

Otherwise, I’ll probably be harvesting what’s left on my first two plants which frees up space in the greenhouse for my remaining 3 GSC autos which are all flowering nicely. 

Hope everyone enjoys and takes advantage of the glorious sunshine we’re getting this weekend. :bong:

• Like 6