2021 Greenhouse Grow

AutoAberdeen

Preparing for my 2021 greenhouse autos grow with two Girl Scout Cookies and one Sour Diesel just about sprouting. 

Pots filled ready for them and have a double LED growing light coming for keeping them inside on the cold nights before the last frosts. 

Have three more GSC autos and a Cream of the Crop to start once the current seeds are going. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

good luck with it. im at a similar lat.

how did you do last year?

Managed to get a couple of decent plants and one which was small but potent. Made a few mistakes that cost me a couple of additional seedlings at early stages but lessons learned for this year 

• Like 3

First seed went in a pot last night, the other two are coming along nicely and should be ready later :george:

• Like 1

First one has popped it’s head above ground, now it’s indoor life begins until it’s time to go in the greenhouse.  

• Like 3

Good to see your cracking on !   Looking forward to another battle with the elements lol       Keep the progress posts coming mate and good luck for your upcoming runs.  

I have been a busy boy too,  got my autos in the greenhouse and been in a few weeks, the fems are all above soil and under a nursery cfl awaiting the last visit from johhny frosty then they will be kicked outside :)     

• Like 1

My three autos have all surfaced, the first one had a stuck seed membrane so the leaves haven’t opened yet, hopefully it’s going to be fine. 

Need to install a permanent greenhouse power source for my heater rather than running an extension so that’ll be my mission while they’re still inside. 

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Good to see your cracking on !   Looking forward to another battle with the elements lol       Keep the progress posts coming mate and good luck for your upcoming runs.  

I have been a busy boy too,  got my autos in the greenhouse and been in a few weeks, the fems are all above soil and under a nursery cfl awaiting the last visit from johhny frosty then they will be kicked outside :)     

Just joined, 1st time growing and in the shire.....so v. keen to follow your progress.

I potted 4 autos in the greenhouse at the weekend (right before the snow) but the seed leafs opened and the each have the starts of the next 2 leafs.

If I can keep 1 of 4 until harvest I'll count that as success!

Cheers,

PS

Edited by pipesailor
  • Like 3

I have my first leaves on all three that I got going, one had helmet head so it’s a bit behind the other two. Hoping to get them in the greenhouse with a heater next week when the sun is out but otherwise it’s a waiting game. 

Once the first three go outside properly I’ll get another two or three going. Based on what I got last year I reckon six plants will keep me going for a year :fart:

Good luck @pipesailor, I had two decent and one rubbish harvest out of 6 seeds last year but hopefully the mistakes I made with the unsuccessful plants are avoided this time 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 3

Been getting the plants out into the greenhouse during the day (when it’s sunny) but it’s still a bit too chilly for them in there at the moment. 

Think I’ll get another couple of my auto seeds popped next weekend so that I can have the harvests spread out when the time comes 

• Like 3

On 08/04/2021 at 2:23 PM, pipesailor said:

Just joined, 1st time growing and in the shire.....so v. keen to follow your progress.

I potted 4 autos in the greenhouse at the weekend (right before the snow) but the seed leafs opened and the each have the starts of the next 2 leafs.

If I can keep 1 of 4 until harvest I'll count that as success!

Cheers,

PS

What’s going on with these mate any pics? Will have to pull up a chair for this one starting in March :ninja:

Edited by UKGrow3r

Second sets of true leaves starting to appear on my three plants now and they’re coming on nicely after getting some time in the greenhouse. 

Electric going in this week so will be heating it overnight so they can get as much daylight as possible  :george:

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 1

On 16/04/2021 at 9:27 PM, UKGrow3r said:

What’s going on with these mate any pics? Will have to pull up a chair for this one starting in March :ninja:

Not to derail AutoAberdeen's thread, here's how they look this morning.

Your 2nd sentence doesn't fill me with confidence, but I'm pretty much winging it now so any tips and advice will be gratefully received!

large.20210420_095254.jpglarge.20210420_095246.jpg

Edited by pipesailor
Pictures were HUGE!
  • Like 2

@pipesailor well generally in the uk we wouldn’t have started them in March as we wouldn’t be able to put them outside till May when the weather permits, it’s not too late to get some more going to put out in may, some people do two auto grows per season mate 

@AutoAberdeen sorry mate thought I quoted your post as well you got any pics mate