2021 Greenhouse Grow

AutoAberdeen

First pistils on my Sour Diesel appeared overnight, and some heat and sun today seems to have made them all grow a lot since this morning. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly these grow, they are weeds after all I guess :hippy:

My new seedlings are coming along nicely too, while having my first three under a simple plant light inside, the natural light makes so much difference so fingers crossed I have no problems and two nice harvests. 

• Like 3

Today’s photo update. The GSC and sour diesel autos are still going really well, especially since it’s been fantastic weather here the last two days. 

Had to take off a couple of fan leaves that had started to brown in parts but compared to my GSC from last year which was a scrawny frazzled mess at this stage I’m not too worried. 

large.24631CF9-7B18-4220-872A-C8F0676A3F9D.jpeglarge.B43FC243-6C2D-48D8-B088-584F7813FA54.jpeglarge.9F5EE1A0-DF66-48C8-98B8-52FEFD075E0B.jpeglarge.A58C39CF-7562-4859-AD21-DC639B4982FE.jpeglarge.D80A8D1A-D5D9-432F-AC68-654D3AD773A8.jpeg

Three more GSC coming on nicely too, it was so hot in the greenhouse they had to be moved into a shaded place to stop them clawing. 

• Like 6

Latest update. Both of my first GSC autos are coming along nicely, lots of pistils everywhere. The Sour Diesel auto seems to be taking a lot longer to get going by comparison but it’s a nice size now so not worried. 

large.9317E725-959B-4A41-A797-C10BCF0BA07A.jpeglarge.8AE1AFA8-D5E5-47CD-9515-E4F5E1BE3E08.jpeglarge.6B211C02-A8F7-4BF4-A1E1-97070C1C7E72.jpeglarge.58DBCC48-E9E7-4198-AC57-4AC1C3AD8897.jpeglarge.19D11E65-DFEE-4ED3-8E9C-223F77015ED6.jpeg

• Like 7

Compared my plants to a similar stage from last year and based on that I’m around 4 weeks from my first harvest :hippy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Looking good mate, your are so much more stacked then mine. 

Thanks, the glorious sunshine is doing wonders for all my plants, currently have 5 chilli and pepper plants in there too and they’re looking great. Scotch Bonnets for a fiery chilli con carne in the summer! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AutoAberdeen said:

Thanks, the glorious sunshine is doing wonders for all my plants, currently have 5 chilli and pepper plants in there too and they’re looking great. Scotch Bonnets for a fiery chilli con carne in the summer! 

Aye the weather's been fantastic this past week, another good week to come by the looks of it. :yep:

• Like 2

Hope everyone is well and your grows going good. 

The great weather here means my GSC autos are doing really well, both my first pair are well into flowering now, woohoo!

My sour diesel auto on the other hand doesn’t seem to be doing much. Has some pistils at a few sites but other than that it doesn’t appear to be properly going into flower. Anyone had this kind of experience? 

• Like 3

Nice diary. Interesting to read for a noob.

Gives me some idea of what my plants will be like in future (mine currently at your mid-May size.

/stage).

I can see you just let them 'do their thing' - No thoughts of any LST or anything?

I'm 'attempting' on x2 and leaving x2 alone for now.

I have them in a couple of those mini-PVC greenhouses, so trying to control the height a bit.

I bought some BioBizz (Grow & Bloom) nutes-wise - But looking at yours I could have saved money as got Seaweed Feed, Tomorite, and Chilli Focus it looked like I could've used instead :D

Will follow with interest :yep:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MJMan said:

Nice diary. Interesting to read for a noob.

Gives me some idea of what my plants will be like in future (mine currently at your mid-May size.

/stage).

I can see you just let them 'do their thing' - No thoughts of any LST or anything?

I'm 'attempting' on x2 and leaving x2 alone for now.

I have them in a couple of those mini-PVC greenhouses, so trying to control the height a bit.

I bought some BioBizz (Grow & Bloom) nutes-wise - But looking at yours I could have saved money as got Seaweed Feed, Tomorite, and Chilli Focus it looked like I could've used instead :D

Will follow with interest :yep:

I decided to try LST on my biggest of the “second batch”, been pinning it down and it’s not had any effect on growth so all looking fine. I was just coming back in from starting training on the other two newish ones. Now, I don’t know if my LST method is any good but decided to work with what I’ve got (tent pegs, gardening wire and gorilla tape) but I don’t want this lot getting as big as my current autos which are pretty big compared to my 2020 grow.

Sour diesel auto (bottom pic)is starting to show signs that it’ll be flowering properly soon which is good as it’s currently over a metre tall and getting harder to hide from outside view on the side of the greenhouse that’s visible to some neighbours. 

GSC autos flowering are pics 3 and 4 (the three I’m training are the same)

large.D90D5CF7-7C39-4CD1-B98D-69A4AE3DC3DD.jpeglarge.04B851A3-56FA-45B3-B577-6E67108B9F46.jpeglarge.6DEFCDAB-C22B-4495-ABB3-72A62257F023.jpeglarge.7EEB04B4-FDBC-4834-8177-381FBE5EC1A7.jpeglarge.82570F19-AB3E-454A-889B-780A53A9A9F4.jpeg

• Like 11

Looking Great :)

Can I ask how you find the odour?

As a first-timer I'm a little paranoid......But heard if they sit still it's better - guessing in your greenhouse less draughts?

Thanks in advance MJ

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MJMan said:

Looking Great :)

Can I ask how you find the odour?

As a first-timer I'm a little paranoid......But heard if they sit still it's better - guessing in your greenhouse less draughts?

Thanks in advance MJ

I’ve got no smell outside the greenhouse whatsoever, it’s noticeable in it if the plants get disturbed but not super strong or lingering. Early days yet for the really smelly stage so I’ll update on that when it comes :hippy:

Im trying to touch the flowering ones as little as possible which can be tricky in my smallish greenhouse but I can generate space easily if required. 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 3

Looking great, once you LST you never go back (30% yield increase) and I actually badly bent/creased a stem the other day and the plant didn't care one bit. :yep:

Keep the pics coming - loving the diary. Are you feeding them?  GL

For odour I cracked my 1st Neutradol yesterday but I was overcautious, not a bad thing as my neighbours patio area is 10ft away.... and I have 6 large lavender plants in there which are about to flower and that will help. My ghouse is well ventilated.

• Like 3