2021 Greenhouse Grow

AutoAberdeen

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy for the last few weeks so forgot to come on. 

My autos all finished, approx 5oz dried off 4 plants, all at various curing stages but the GSC is a really nice strain so that’ll keep us going here for some time to come. 

As for the not auto Sour Diesel, it’s still going strong in the greenhouse, flowering for 6 weeks now with no signs of any issues so hoping it’s gonna be done soon. The pistils are starting to curl in now but no colour changes yet. Had them a really frosty morning last week but it seems to have not been too bothered by it. I’ll get some pics up soon.  

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 4

Good one bro! Congrats and enjoy that GSC, its one i'd like to try. Hope the weather is ok in your quarters, sounds like your doing great man! Defo would love to see the flowers. How are chillies servin ya? Mo Fyah mi Bredda large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

Are you familiar with Mungo's Hi-Fi on the Scotch Bonnet record label? Very sweet vibez! Nuff Respect @AutoAberdeen, see ya soon bro!

Wicked tune for ya from Mungo's baddass Sound System.... if you ever get to see dem live you must do it!! Dem Scottish seen, lawd'av'Mercy dem good large.ras_microphone.giflarge.ras_listening_music.giflarge.ras_lighter.gif

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 1

@SubSpecieschillies are all finished, have a full tub of scotch bonnets, a big tub of hot banana and hot fajita peppers. We’ve been using the scotchies to make a spicy Jollof rice, Nigerian recipe that we found on a social media app. 

Weather hasn’t been the best but the greenhouse has offered plenty protection for my sour diesel, orange pistils appearing now so hopefully not too long. Coz it’s colder, dying in the shed isn’t going to be an option so will have to use the loft.  

• Like 3

@SubSpeciesas promised, photos in the greenhouse on a gloomy Scottish day. It’s over 6ft tall while leaning over. The flowers do look very airy but I’m not too fussed,just impressed that it’s still going almost 7 months after it popped indoors.

large.DD90800B-17A6-4FD7-893E-957DB9610E9C.jpeglarge.E9D9EAC3-39F8-4DA9-9C72-EF32DFBD5FEA.jpeg

• Like 5

Think I’ll be chopping this at the weekend, while it doesn’t look like dense buds there’s plenty trichomes all over. 

large.C059A25F-B6F6-4955-91DE-F911AC01CC85.jpeg

• Like 5