2021 Greenhouse Grow

AutoAberdeen

@MJManwe’ve been in the 20-22 range so unless in the direct sun it’s not been too bad. Whoever built my shed (was here when we moved in, as was the greenhouse) did a good job as it stays fairly cool inside when the windows are covered. 

• Like 2

Just now, AutoAberdeen said:

@MJManwe’ve been in the 20-22 range so unless in the direct sun it’s not been too bad. Whoever built my shed (was here when we moved in, as was the greenhouse) did a good job as it stays fairly cool inside when the windows are covered. 

After Fri it's meant to return to more normal range - With doubtless a bit aof rain. We'll see.

Jealous of your GH & Shed - I'm a PVC-Pauper lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MJMan said:

After Fri it's meant to return to more normal range - With doubtless a bit aof rain. We'll see.

Jealous of your GH & Shed - I'm a PVC-Pauper lol

The previous occupants were an older couple who were clearly keen gardeners so we hit the jackpot with them being here when we moved. 

• Like 1

Hi all , just after some advice , is there any particular strains that do well in uk poly greenhouse or is it just any will do ? Cheers guys 

Just now, Rustybiff said:

@LAexacly have a browse through the hundreds of threads on the growing under glass section, plenty of info there

I should have been a bit more selective on my seed choice.

Went for anything Auto/Fem/Short/European Climate-  oh and cheap lol

Next year - when missus talked round - I'll get myself a bit more clued up

8 hours ago, MJMan said:

I should have been a bit more selective on my seed choice.

Went for anything Auto/Fem/Short/European Climate-  oh and cheap lol

Next year - when missus talked round - I'll get myself a bit more clued up

TBH those seem like reasonable selection criteria. Cheap not necessarily bad either. 

Maybe add mould/rot resistance to the list?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Crow River said:

TBH those seem like reasonable selection criteria. Cheap not necessarily bad either. 

Maybe add mould/rot resistance to the list?

Defo will add Resistance......that's gonna be the next battle

Especially with them being in mini GH with minimal airflow

Though tbf - even when it's hot af and condensationed up the RH seems way below 60 in this weather - in 20-30s somedays which is too low I think.....loath to spray flowering plant - did when in veg

• Like 1

large.C967379A-6210-4F6B-9E90-1CDBAF56F9FC.jpegBottom parts of my first two plants are now jarred for curing. 24g, so the two plants have given me a shade under 2oz in total, can’t complain about that for the relatively low outlay. 

Just three more autos to go and the monster which is going back in the greenhouse properly  this weekend. 

Edited by AutoAberdeen
  • Like 8

My three autos are flowering well, look much more sticky with bigger trichomes than my first two. Some pistils starting to change colour now so shouldn’t be too long left. 

• Like 4

Last three GSC autos going well, did a bit of defoliation to get as much sun to the flowers as possible. 

large.4813F6A6-38A9-460A-B3C6-02777E85EFCB.jpeglarge.0727EBFE-2A53-4692-808D-E43C145D363F.jpeg

Burping my curing buds in the greenhouse as they make the house absolutely stink if indoors. 

large.4CC69F62-4F21-4503-80BA-0A0F09637A28.jpeg

The auto/probably not Sour Diesel is back in the greenhouse. Looked up some supercropping techniques to try and deal with the overall height and it’s not doing too badly for it’s time hiding in the shed. Hopefully it does something soon.  

large.F712F5EF-DD0C-49AD-A0FD-B6C02F3C5539.jpeg

• Like 11

@SubSpecies, I have a scotch bonnet update for you. Funny that you mentioned they normally change colour in August coz bang on the 1st I went to the greenhouse and a couple had gone red overnight. :bong:

large.E7696268-F930-49D2-8CEE-B2C08BB37F41.jpeg

This weekend looks like being time for more ganja harvesting, lots of trichomes going cloudy on all three auto GSC. 

• Like 5

Hehe real nice ma bredda large.ras_wow.gif She def early in your part of the land, bang on august! Thats great news indeed! You have some dark pods also, one half red and other half chocolate i see, is she a cross do you know? She could have chocolate in her genes, lovely! Bet she got some serious fyah that one!

Time for you to make some Rice & Peas and plunk a nice big juicy home-grown scotch in there as is the Caribbean tradition seen, if you would like my recipe i can post it for you :yinyang:

Enjoy your harvest my friend, a ripening fyah-plant is juss as delightful as a maturing Ganja plant!

Rasta Live! Nuff Respect Mr. Deen, blaze up de FYAH large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

• Like 3

11 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Hehe real nice ma bredda large.ras_wow.gif She def early in your part of the land, bang on august! Thats great news indeed! You have some dark pods also, one half red and other half chocolate i see, is she a cross do you know? She could have chocolate in her genes, lovely! Bet she got some serious fyah that one!

Time for you to make some Rice & Peas and plunk a nice big juicy home-grown scotch in there as is the Caribbean tradition seen, if you would like my recipe i can post it for you :yinyang:

Enjoy your harvest my friend, a ripening fyah-plant is juss as delightful as a maturing Ganja plant!

Rasta Live! Nuff Respect Mr. Deen, blaze up de FYAH large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

I bought it as a small plant from B&Q, all it said was Scotch Bonnet, no further details as usual with their plants like that. 

Yes! Let me know your recipe, I was also planning on using some of them to make a paste for jerk chicken. 

• Like 2