cannabis history/books/essay section

twigs

is there one..?

every now and then I come across historic cannabis writings/references and bits and pieces from history that I think are quite interesting but where would I put/post them.? :stoned: 

cheers and happy sunday!

• Like 9

someone once posted laurence cherniaks great book of hashish ..dont know what or where that was on here but i remember thinking ..thats 25quid i aint getting back .

• Like 4

On 22/11/2020 at 8:51 AM, twigs said:

is there one..?

every now and then I come across historic cannabis writings/references and bits and pieces from history that I think are quite interesting but where would I put/post them.? :stoned: 

cheers and happy sunday!

I love to read about the modern history of cannabis dont know if you can call this book modern though.

large.101638922_1608615445955564_2210237677792199233_n.jpg

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

I love to read about the modern history of cannabis dont know if you can call this book modern though.

awesome mate I’ve seen a few of your posts of the books/writings you have :) 

looks like you have some excellent written history that can not be over written which is one of the things I like about the old writings :stoned: 

• Like 5

Hi
This thread reminds me of Hashish -Rob Clark which i bought early 2000’ish but unfortunately lost in a accident involving a shed and a fire,,

gutted ! seen its on amazon for £120, have found a Pdf copy which will have to do,,,can try post it if interested/allowed?

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Toad81 said:

Hi
This thread reminds me of Hashish -Rob Clark which i bought early 2000’ish but unfortunately lost in a accident involving a shed and a fire,,

gutted ! seen its on amazon for £120, have found a Pdf copy which will have to do,,,can try post it if interested/allowed?

I love it and was surprised by the price now, funny thing though i heard clarke never visited any of the hash nations mentioned in his book. 

large.87696053_303391840636337_1137334066273712201_n.jpg

• Like 10

@Dr feelgood yeah it was a real education for me 20ish (where does time go)years ago , really read/studied it,,I never knew about him not visiting the countries, hopefully come across a copy some time,,

still have his Botany book though!!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Exert from Greetings from california homegrown magazine 76

Jingles was Dave no.?

again awesome stuff mate :) 

• Like 3

I put this in the subbies bit but figured not everyone can see it. Made before the war on drugs in america.

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 8