Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

Recently I've been melting some cannabutter in with either white or dark cooking chocolate and topping fairy cakes with the mixture. Also been making cornflake cakes by mixing cornflakes with the melted mixture. Amazing deep stone, and all aches and pains just disappear.

• 4 months later...

Cheers For the response Bob, Danzigs recipe doesn't involve canna butter that's what made me wonder about decarbing before hand instead of cooking off in butter for hours?

My oven is not the most reliable of things so avoiding decarbing would be great, I just wanted to check that it'd still work well with unrefined ground bud?

By the way corn flakes in the chocolate sounds amazing!

• 9 months later...

This is how mine turned out

Chocolate

I used (Green & Blacks Organic Infused with blood Orange Milk Chocolate Bar)

3 grams Cannabis (Bud) was like a light green dust after it was grinded in a coffee grinder.

After I melted the chocolate and poured into moulds I put in the fridge overnight.

Dose

2 of these was enough to put me to bed

:yahoo:

Thank you DANZIG

Edited by Gluco
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi I've just made my first piece of canna chocolate. I used 250 gm of 70% dark chocolate melted slowly in a Pyrex bowl suspended about an inch above boiling water to this i added 25g of trim that had been dried and frozen. then into icecube trays. now I've eaten two of the cubes and liked the bowl and spoon clean but I'm disappointed with the effect it's a very mild almost non existing stone. The only thing that I can think I did wrong was maybe I should have decarbed first. What do you good people think.

Hi I've just made my first piece of canna chocolate. I used 250 gm of 70% dark chocolate melted slowly in a Pyrex bowl suspended about an inch above boiling water to this i added 25g of trim that had been dried and frozen. then into icecube trays. now I've eaten two of the cubes and liked the bowl and spoon clean but I'm disappointed with the effect it's a very mild almost non existing stone. The only thing that I can think I did wrong was maybe I should have decarbed first. What do you good people think.

How long ago did you eat it mate?

• 1 year later...

If you want a really healthy option for medicinal use I make Raw chocolate bites:

All my trim and a portion of bud is decarboxilated then infused in Organic Coconut Oil in a slow cooker on low for 8 hours, then cooled then reheated again. I then strain the material and am left with infused Coconut Oil which i use as a balm (mixed with beeswax and cocao butter)

For the chocolate I melt some of the oil, add in raw organic cacao powder. Last time i scraped a vanilla pod into it and I sweetened with local honey and date or maple syrup.

I don't have exact recipe but say about 250ml of infused coconut oil with 3-4 table spoons of cocao powder and add sweeten to taste.

Once made pop in a food storage container (take away type) and chill in the fridge, you can easily cut into cubes afterwards.

The effect of these is subtle, great to take at night for restful sleep. I have a friend who was stressed in work and had trouble sleeping she took two pieces over two nights and had great sleep so much it "reprogrammed" her sleep pattern.

Bon Appetit

• 3 years later...
On 6/4/2005 at 4:29 PM, DANZIG said:

Cannabis chocolate – thc4ms

This is a recipe for home made cannabis chocolate

You will need

150 gram bar of chocolate

3.5 grams of good bud

Glass bowl

Pan of water

Grinder

this works a treat if you can't be fucked to mess around making butter etc.

• 2 years later...

I have been delving back into edibles ,  been a long time as the smell was very off putting the the good wife

A recent cancer diagnosis has me venturing back into the edibles foray ,  i have been using the slow cooker & vac sealed bags and im delighted to say there is zero odour !!!!  And the end product is wonderful.   

The cancer is within my throat and very aggressive,  i have left it too late and been told its not good , covid certainly hasnt helped but you gotta play the hand your dealt.

Some of the wonderfully talented & kid individuals on here have been assisting with help in respect of oils , to you guys im eternally grateful :yep:     

I will be commencing the start of my own oils this week alongside edibles with butter ,  seeing as the cancers in my throat ... im having huge difficulty eating , been on liquid stuff for months now , solids are a no go unless it melts.     

I have been making infused chocs with canna butter ,  so far i have been using a block of unsalted butter to a 1 oz mix of Sweets SAD  & Western Winds  &  Dinamed CBD  , the results are devastating to say the least ,  but the pain vanishes and the swelling reduces slightly ... still not enough to eat a full meal but i can nibble :)    

I decarb in the pressure cooker ,  infuse in the pressure cooker  and then blend the butter & choc in a bowl over a pan of water  ,  it works wonders as it reduces pain & lets me sleep.   

I will stick up some pics shortly.  

large_012.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_014.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear your diagnosis. If this happens to me, I'll be working my way towards hero doses of RSO -1+g/day. Knock me out, let me rest. I was forever hoping cannabis would be legal in my autumn years, but I'd be a fool to wait, which is why I have a stash of RSO in the freezer (hoping this will make it last for years), for emergency only. If I'm sick, I won't have the energy to grow. Don't be afraid to take freak out doses with edibles. This is where the body (and mind) can really start healing itself in my belief.

Worse case scenario, you build an epic tolerance. :yep:

• Like 1

Sorry to read this @OldFord :( 

Wishing you all the very best in fighting back and keeping up your quality of life :) 

I might have to try your chocolate method,

I've almost always got some butter/coconut oil in the fridge 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom   @HazyDaze   Cheers guys , thank you.     It is what it is and you gotta play the hand your dealt guys :yep:       Been rough for a while , always thought it was due to paint spraying but then covid arrived and i ignored it by the time i couldnt ignore it ... its too late & the NHS say its too advanced to do anything with ,  went in to London for a 2nd opinion and to see what money can do but alas im getting the same story ,  it will beat me just a case of when ,   so im back into the edibles & oil as traditional meds aint really helping much.     

@Shumroom   Def give the pressure cooker method a go ,  no smell at all :)      The end product takes my head off but its broad spectrum and i need to try get as much in me as poss.  

MindSoup very kindly assisted on the oil front and thats helping no end ,  will be having a go on my own oils this week.

I used Mosser Roth Mint Dark Choc ,  worked very nicely and you cant taste the infusion at all , turned out into mini choc bar moulds from fleabay and with a cuppa they just dissolve  , around an hour later its coming on then its all over lol     No body let alone no pain !    Happy days.     

• Like 2