Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

My recipe is this much cannabis per 10g piece of chocolate

- maybe it's not enough but I get up to 5 or 6 hours half-decent pain relief, it's fairly good for daytime.

- I have to vaporise, or smoke, and get a 'hit' to get really good pain relief.

post-18053-1198436241_thumb.jpg

Chocolate = 10g piece of Albert Heijn Delicata 72% (100g bar)

• Like 1

Thanks for dragging up this thread.

The mrs got one of theses, got some high quality choc to melt, and a little cheddar i think ! :rofl:

post-5539-1198618033_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stealth67

No problem - seems I'm good at something ... dragging.

I had a 'physio' session with an Alsatian dragging me around the place recently ... it was good exercise, apart from fact I cannot bend or twist ... sweating ... at least I managed to keep warm, and it was cheaper than a Physio!

I've been trying to figure out why chococanna isn't working as well as I expected, apart from fact I know I have a digestion problem but still.

Tried the following:

2 x the above photo (well, it's Christmas and I have some time on my hands)

and 3 bags of 'morning glory' vaporised @ 183C an hour later

Lovely!

Crushing and Burning pain gone!

That damned razor wire around my spine went completely. So did all abdo pain.

RSD/CRPS whateverUwnat2call it on legs/feet gone, same with skin on my back, hands too.

Neck pain, and right sub-clavical pain gone.

Sandpaper behind eyes gone.

Nausea/retching gone.

Able to sit almost normally - have to be careful - do not need a fracture!

Balance back.

Ability to walk without crutches back.

Desire for food back.

The Desire to Live back.

It's more expensive doing it both ways, digested and vaporised, but overall I think it's working better.

Now, how do I turn this sorta complicated method into a nice simple, quick, easy to use medicine!?

Love to know what anyone else thinks, or if you've tried this?

• 10 months later...

I've given up smoking so I made some of this the other night - 3g of Church to 150g of Green & Black's organic cooking chocolate.

I chucked in some mixed, chopped nuts as well. Half a bar had me properly stoned for hours. :yep:

Anyway, since I'm something of a cookery god, I've amended the recipe slightly for the second bar...

Ingredients:

4g of your finest bud, put through a coffee grinder until it's like dust.

1g of bubble hash

150g of Green and Black's organic cooking chocolate (a bar, in other words)

A handful or two of mixed, chopped nuts (toasted, or not - as you prefer)

A large knob of unsalted organic butter (I reckon on about a tablespoon to one and a half tablespoons)

2 - 4 tablespoons of double cream (depending on how you like it)

2 - 4 tablespoons of honey (almost any will do but I wouldn't use eucalyptus cos the flavours don't go well together)

1 - 2 drops of vanilla OR orange essence

To make:

Melt the butter in a saucepan over a LOW heat.

Melt the bubblehash into the butter.

Mix the powdered bud into the black mess in the pan.

Get a bigger saucepan. Fill it with water and bring it to a slow simmer.

If, like me, your saucepan will fit into the bigger saucepan, double-boiler stylee, do that. If not, transfer the buttery mess into a Pyrex bowl and stick that into the large saucepan. Have fun trying to get it all out...

Melt the chocolate into the butter.

Stir well.

Add the honey.

Stir well.

Add the cream. Sloooooowly. Stir well while adding the cream.

Add the mixed nuts. You can either add them as they come out of the pack, or do like me and toast them in a frying pan first.

Add the vanilla/orange essence.

Stir well.

Transfer to whatever you're gonna use as a mould. (An enamelled pie dish in my case.)

Stick the mould in the freezer until the chocolate has set.

Devour!

Edited by MadcapMagician
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

i;ve never eaten cannabis, only smoked it so i have no idea how much i would have eat, if i followed this recipe would i have to eat the whole lot in one go to get a decent high or what?

sorry if that sounds stupid :naughty:

yeah greggreg what confused me was all those ppl who said they were going to make to a recipe but then didnt post an eat report!!!

so how are we to know whats turned out well!!

anyway from what i can tell, from the cannabutter threads, the heating in butter first might help with extracting the THC n CDB from the weed. and therefore help the body digest the active ingredents from the chocolate. THC is supposed to be soluble in fat n alcohol.

anyway dont have any weed to try this atm. will have to wait till the end of my grow to have enough to try. not going to waste weed at the price u have to pay for it these days.

• 2 months later...

That is really interesting I have MS and I am always in pain I have been putting the weed in the bottom of the cooker after it has been on so it goes drier and then putting it in a pestal and morter should I put the whole 8th 3grams in the 150g of chocolate.

I gave up smoking about 2 years ago now so chocolate is the way forward.

• 2 weeks later...

That is really interesting I have MS and I am always in pain I have been putting the weed in the bottom of the cooker after it has been on so it goes drier and then putting it in a pestal and morter should I put the whole 8th 3grams in the 150g of chocolate.

I gave up smoking about 2 years ago now so chocolate is the way forward.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys,i've had to pack up the smoking, so i tried melting a 400g bar of cadbury's d/m in a pan and it just went lumpy and black :stoned:, i tried a small batch last week which i made with "silver spoon" milk chocolate flavour cake covering,this is ok and does the trick,but i thought "cadbury's" would taste a bit nicer,i made canna butter by cooking 10 ounces of butter and 2 oz of best bud for a few hours, i ended up with 61/2 oz of pure butter after squeezing the mix through a cotton tea towel,the ground bud and butter that never went through the t/t i kept [to see if it was any good] lol this i eat in a yoghurt,its not a pleasant taste,but it does'nt half give you a buzz, my question is which is the nicest chocolate to use for this method :D twinkle

Right, i`ve just gone and bought 200grms of choccy, 100grms of dried blueberries and a packet of corn flakes, i want to make some cakes and how much bud to make the cakes worth while.

Has anyone done it similar to this? thanks :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys,i've had to pack up the smoking, so i tried melting a 400g bar of cadbury's d/m in a pan and it just went lumpy and black :geek:, i tried a small batch last week which i made with "silver spoon" milk chocolate flavour cake covering,this is ok and does the trick,but i thought "cadbury's" would taste a bit nicer,i made canna butter by cooking 10 ounces of butter and 2 oz of best bud for a few hours, i ended up with 61/2 oz of pure butter after squeezing the mix through a cotton tea towel,the ground bud and butter that never went through the t/t i kept [to see if it was any good] :wink: this i eat in a yoghurt,its not a pleasant taste,but it does'nt half give you a buzz, my question is which is the nicest chocolate to use for this method :yep: twinkle

CDM has to be heated very gently, as soon as it is just melted take off the heat. The 'oil' splits from the solids and you can't remix.

PF

• 3 weeks later...
I've given up smoking so I made some of this the other night - 3g of Church to 150g of Green & Black's organic cooking chocolate.

I chucked in some mixed, chopped nuts as well. Half a bar had me properly stoned for hours. :yep:

Anyway, since I'm something of a cookery god, I've amended the recipe slightly for the second bar...

Ingredients:

4g of your finest bud, put through a coffee grinder until it's like dust.

1g of bubble hash

150g of Green and Black's organic cooking chocolate (a bar, in other words)

A handful or two of mixed, chopped nuts (toasted, or not - as you prefer)

A large knob of unsalted organic butter (I reckon on about a tablespoon to one and a half tablespoons)

2 - 4 tablespoons of double cream (depending on how you like it)

2 - 4 tablespoons of honey (almost any will do but I wouldn't use eucalyptus cos the flavours don't go well together)

1 - 2 drops of vanilla OR orange essence

To make:

Melt the butter in a saucepan over a LOW heat.

Melt the bubblehash into the butter.

Mix the powdered bud into the black mess in the pan.

Get a bigger saucepan. Fill it with water and bring it to a slow simmer.

If, like me, your saucepan will fit into the bigger saucepan, double-boiler stylee, do that. If not, transfer the buttery mess into a Pyrex bowl and stick that into the large saucepan. Have fun trying to get it all out...

Melt the chocolate into the butter.

Stir well.

Add the honey.

Stir well.

Add the cream. Sloooooowly. Stir well while adding the cream.

Add the mixed nuts. You can either add them as they come out of the pack, or do like me and toast them in a frying pan first.

Add the vanilla/orange essence.

Stir well.

Transfer to whatever you're gonna use as a mould. (An enamelled pie dish in my case.)

Stick the mould in the freezer until the chocolate has set.

Devour!

With refrence to the honey. i would suggest a Manuka Honey with a umf of 10+, the healing properties of manuka honey working with the thc cbn cbd. could be a nice combination, might have to try this using a cannabutter to.

Edited by Vogelrok