Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

The irony of this thread is that I recently met up with one of the founders of thc4ms and due to circumstances outside of their control they have no cannabis chocolate . Over the years they helped thousands of MS sufferers with chocolate, yet they have none for themselves.

It's truly sad

:(

• Like 2

made some last night and all i can say is dont add cream as it makes the chocolate thinken up so u cant pour it. TBH its awlful to taste and texture but the hit is pretty damm good.

the piece i made with just pure choc is much better imho.

cheers RB

The irony of this thread is that I recently met up with one of the founders of thc4ms and due to circumstances outside of their control they have no cannabis chocolate . Over the years they helped thousands of MS sufferers with chocolate, yet they have none for themselves.

It's truly sad

That's not how karma's supposed to work is it? :unsure:

It's truly sad

I know; I "spoke" with one half of the team recently, and it staggered and appalled me to hear of their situation. I am sorry to say I had lost contact with M&L over time, but thankfully the contact was renewed a couple of weeks ago.

Karma, DANZIG - sometimes takes time, and needs a little push ;)

• Like 1

Feel a visit up north coming on, need the ingredients, and I will make chocolates

Also L does not have her Sativex script either.

Edited by maryjane

• 1 month later...

Cannabis chocolate – thc4ms

This is a recipe for home made cannabis chocolate

You will need

150 gram bar of chocolate

3.5 grams of good bud

Glass bowl

Pan of water

Grinder

Place the pan of water on a hob with the glass bowl inside the pan, place the chocolate (break it into pieces it will melt easier) into the bowl, by using the bowl inside of the pan of water you have created a double boiler. This will ensure that the chocolate is not heated too much. Gently melt the chocolate, do not heat too much or too quickly.

Do not use a microwave to melt the chocolate as this will cause burning.

Finely chop the herb in a coffee grinder, the finer ground the better, ideally the ground cannabis should resemble dust.

When the heated chocolate resembles a thick liquid with no lumps slowly add the ground bud.

Stir well to ensure equal distribution of weed throughout the chocolate.

Carefully remove the bowl from the pan (take care it will be hot) and pour into an ice cube making tray, when the chocolate is set push out the cubes and keep in tin foil or a plastic container in the fridge.

Please ensure that children cannot access the chocolate.

The recipe sounds like my kind of heaven being a chronic pain sufferer that loves chocolate, I have all the ingredients except the most important one,since I'm relatively new to cornwall. I know a few of you might be thinking cornwall and without......I just don't know where to start!!!

any offers of advice welcome :unsure:

The recipe sounds like my kind of heaven being a chronic pain sufferer that loves chocolate, I have all the ingredients except the most important one,since I'm relatively new to cornwall. I know a few of you might be thinking cornwall and without......I just don't know where to start!!!

Get some seeds, sow them, grow them, Bob's your father's brother.

Get some seeds, sow them, grow them, Bob's your father's brother.

It just sounds so bloody hard, I'm baffled by all the info and definately not green fingered !!!(forgive the pun lol)

Thanks anyways, I think I'm just going to have to follow the smell :wassnnme:

Time to fire up the silver pyramid I think....

Feel a visit up north coming on, need the ingredients, and I will make chocolates

Also L does not have her Sativex script either.

It just sounds so bloody hard, I'm baffled by all the info and definately not green fingered !!!

I thought that way three and a half years ago. Then I got my first UK420-assisted harvest in July 2008 and have been self-sufficient ever since.

Does anyone temper their chocolate? is it easy to do just with a thermometer? I've noticed my chocs are on the verge of melting at room temp & they have a moist layer of fat? on the outside, when I've been eating througout the day trying to be discreet, I have to be really quick or they just melt all over my hand & the texture is awful, not the grittyness I quite like that, the chocolate is incredibly soft/powdery. Apart from that very minor problem, they work incredibly well for my condition, thanks so much for the recipe.

Edited by Jinkum

• 4 months later...

I made a batch of these yesterday, i went out and bought 2 chocolate moulds from a kitchen shop for twice the price i could have bought them from fleebay. The first mould does 15 x 10g square chocs and the second does 12 x 3.75g chocs and these look like mini bars so could easily be split further. These can easily be got for about £5 delivered

I took a 100g bar of dark choc infused with orange oil(from coop), 50g milk choc, and a cap full of whisky(about15-20ml)i thought the extra orange oil an whisky in it should help dissolve some of the thc/cbd from the herb of which i added 4g of grinded up Orange Bud. First batch i used water from the kettle in a pan on the hob with a glass bowl over to melt the chocolate and this proved too hot as the chocolate darkened and went a bit thick but i managed to spoon it into the moulds and press it in with the spoon. Popped the mould into the freezer for about 10-15 mins and once they where set, they were really easy to pop out of the mould. I put them in a little clip lid container and popped them in the fridge, until i decided to eat some or pop the remainder in the freezer for long term storage.

I decided to do another batch aswell using 100g dark choc infused with peppermint oil and 50g milk choc, this time i used cooler water in the pan and the chocolate melted alot nicer and stayed runny. Im sure i remember that chocolate melts at body tempereature around 37.5c i think so you really dont want too hot water. Into this batch i stirred in 4g of well grinded Orange Bud and about 0.3g of some dry sift. i stirred this into the chocolate once it has melted and spooned it into the moulds as i found this easier to not overfill them than pouring as its quite thick. I made more of the little bars with this batch and made 6 of the bigger ones, i had a bottle of alpine(wild) strawberry liquer that i had made last year and i took some of the strawberries that had been sitting in the vodka and sugar for the last 4-5 months and pushed one of them into each of the bigger chocs just before i popped them into the freezer to quick set. Im really tempted to try one of these as the little strawberries got sealed inside the chocs mmmmm. Will have to get my camera sorted and get some pics up. I did work it out to be roughly 0.25g of bud per big choc and the smaller ones should be just under half that strength. Hopefully get a day at the weekend where i can eat one and do a tester.

got some cooling just now.. :stoned:

post-12796-0-01894100-1328974391_thumb.jpg

Blues.. :spliff:

post-12796-0-42464000-1328974409_thumb.jpg

post-12796-0-76425300-1328974426_thumb.jpg

post-12796-0-03343300-1328974438_thumb.jpg

post-12796-0-55728500-1328974459_thumb.jpg

these are for spinal surgery pain management along with the other stuff they give you tramadol etc..

Edited by twigs

post-12796-0-31129300-1328974683_thumb.jpg

will post back with results.! :skin_up:

:yinyang:

e2+

forgot to ask whats the score with thc4ms peeps.?

i hope they're are ok, is there anything anyone can do.?

:stoned:

Edited by twigs
  • Like 1