Cannabis chocolate – thc4ms

This is a recipe for home made cannabis chocolate

You will need

150 gram bar of chocolate

3.5 grams of good bud

Glass bowl

Pan of water

Grinder

Place the pan of water on a hob with the glass bowl inside the pan, place the chocolate (break it into pieces it will melt easier) into the bowl, by using the bowl inside of the pan of water you have created a double boiler. This will ensure that the chocolate is not heated too much. Gently melt the chocolate, do not heat too much or too quickly.

Do not use a microwave to melt the chocolate as this will cause burning.

Finely chop the herb in a coffee grinder, the finer ground the better, ideally the ground cannabis should resemble dust.

When the heated chocolate resembles a thick liquid with no lumps slowly add the ground bud.

Stir well to ensure equal distribution of weed throughout the chocolate.

Carefully remove the bowl from the pan (take care it will be hot) and pour into an ice cube making tray, when the chocolate is set push out the cubes and keep in tin foil or a plastic container in the fridge.

Please ensure that children cannot access the chocolate.

• Like 18

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm soon going to try this with Green & Black's organic cooking chocolate. It's 72% cocoa solids, so very cocolatey indeed.

I want it to at least represent something that looks like a chocolate bar when I've finished, so I'm going to try and find a proper chocolate bar mould.

• 3 weeks later...
:unsure: yes yum yum, take some to work with me ;) cheers aeveryone up! tis only me that scoffs it!! HaHa also im new here. nice one UK420

• 2 weeks later...

I made a bar a week ago... nice effect from eating it.

I must admit I ain't a fan of the taste... though I can ignore that

:(

• 1 month later...

Recipe is fine and looking forward to trying it but I still like my cakes.

Recipe is fine and looking forward to trying it but I still like my cakes.

Well make a chocolate cake then

Well make a chocolate cake then

mmm preferably green n blacks cocoa muffins with choccy chunks and a spoon of strawberry jam stuck in, followed by a lovely cuppa char

:wink: who knew medicine could taste like heaven?? :yinyang:

• 1 month later...

Hi im going to make some canna chocolate this weekend, how long should I heat the weed and chocolate mix for?

I always used to just mix the ground weed straight into the melted chocolate and stir it for a few minutes, that worked fine but I have since found it gives a better effect to heat the weed gently in a little melted butter first for a minute or two and then add that to the melted chocolate.

lol

Edited by MS?MJ!
  • Like 4

"Please ensure that children cannot access the chocolate."

Very sensible advice .........but what about me? I can not resist chocolate........"just eat one bit then" I hear you say ok thats fair enough but half an hour down the line after a cuppa and a pipe ..........munchies

+cannachoccy in fridge = very stoned Hughie indeed :rofl::stoned::stoned:

• Like 2