Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

I always used to just mix the ground weed straight into the melted chocolate and stir it for a few minutes, that worked fine but I have since found it gives a better effect to heat the weed gently in a little melted butter first for a minute or two and then add that to the melted chocolate.

:yinyang:

As a Chef, I would concur. Gently cook off in butter to release all the flavours of your herb. Do not over-heat to degrade THC.

Add to your melted chocolate mix. I would suggest adding a drop of double cream to your melted choc mix and maybe brown sugar or, best, mascaponi sugar if your choc is not 70% or above.

Gently fold in and cook-off until the sugar has melted in, then set in freezer in ice-cube trays or moulds for 2 hours.

Another nice addative is crushed and ground walnuts/hazlenuts but I really like crushed macadeema nuts.

Add these to the melted choc mix prior to adding your herb mix. Sorted. Set, as outlined earlier.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

assuming eating 3.5g of bud has the same effect as smoking it (not at all certain) then i recon you could manage best part of 150g of chocolate in one sitting?

assuming eating 3.5g of bud has the same effect as smoking it (not at all certain) then i recon you could manage best part of 150g of chocolate in one sitting?

for those not interested in the 'hit' then the dosage that THC4MS recommended for medicinal use was 3 squares lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

two or three squares of chocolate... but you said to cool it all off in ice cube trays? :/ wouldn't that make for a pretty killer dose?

two or three squares of chocolate... but you said to cool it all off in ice cube trays? :/ wouldn't that make for a pretty killer dose?

you don't have to FILL them :unsure:

• Like 1

MS!MJ?

I can vouch that msmj's choccies not only work, but taste great as well

best nights sleep ever on a floor and I got up by myself as well

:unsure:

for those not interested in the 'hit' then the dosage that THC4MS recommended for medicinal use was 3 squares

this is a DIY method to get THC4MS's choccy recipé

the recommended medi-dose was 3 squares of a chocolate bar not 3 choccy-cubes :guitar:

as for how much...?

bash off a bar, a few squares or even an ice cube or 10

we've given you reference points

the rest is up2u :blub:

Edited by dikki

ok, so i'm going to buy (gasp! shock! horror! i STILL have a dealer!) a VERY well weighed out 3.5 grams. I'm also going to buy some chocolate moulds, and with those i'm going to use the origonal recipe from this thread PLUS the butter and cream idea, and try my best to make 35 seperate pieces of chocolate - as such being 0.1 gram doses at a time. Let's hope this helps the poor woman! I'll post either way once it's all sorted lol

...might have to pick up a quarts actually, and try some slightly more "hardcore" chocolate myself...

lovely,, cant wait to try it,, might keep some spare solely for uptight visitors too

:yinyang:

I'm on my very first grow, got eight white widow going, provided I get what I wish for (a decent amount of canna), provided I don't fuck it up, I'll have to try this recipe.

I was just about to say I thought it would be funny do give my dogs some weed-choc, but then remembered that chocolate can kill dogs. Oh well, it started out to be funny and ended up as a warning to pet owners. :spliff:

Right, here's the deal -

-i got a 175 gram bar of chocolate from tesco. middle quality stuff, about 50p a throw

-same shop, got a bigass load of cream

-1/8 of pretty damn good quality weed

-used some butter just to make sure

i poured a 1cm deep load of cream into a 3/4 size pan (specificially some kind pronounced crooeesay but i can't spell that...) and added the weed. it's on a really low heat right now, as i type. I heated about 150g of the chocolate in the microwave on a really low heat, which is USUALLY fine if i keep taking it out and stirring it - but someone came to the door so i got a burnt bit ~.~ about 40g, i weighed it, so no biggie as i just used more cream. going to add the whole thing together and split it into icecube trays, making 14 doses of about 0.2 grams. will upload photos and results soon!

peace, it's beeping now :doh: gtg!

• 1 month later...

This recipe would be a lot better if you filtered out the plant material and just added trichs to the chocolate. I don't think anyone has said that already but the chocolate would taste a whole lot better and be easier to eat that way. Just use a silk or polyester mesh and rub the bud to make dry-sift kif and then add to the chocoalte...

• 4 months later...

i got told from THC(Tonys Holistic Centre) to use coconut milk,to break down cannabis for cooking! have had there cannachoc!

is/was THC4MS & THC connected as my herbologist was 1 of them if so,anyway the choc was amazing :smug:

thanks 4 info B)