Make your own Cannabis chocolate

DANZIG

Made some earlier today... don't do it very often but it always works a treat! Plus I've got a chocolate mould from belguim so they come out in little easter shapes :yep:

It's way too easy to eat too many though. Next time i'll try some of the ideas on here, honey sounds interesting.

Something I learnt if anyone wants to make filled chocolates (pralines) :

When pouring the chocolate into the moulds (ice tray?) fill them to the top, put them into the fridge for a few minutes (long enough for the outer chocolate to set)...

Then simply tip the mould and pour out any unset chocolate back into your melting bowl, put the shells back into the fridge until set.... now you have a hollow chocolate shell!

Put whatever filling you want into the shells, leaving space for the lid + set...

Then cover your filling using the remaining chocolate from earlier + hey presto= chocolates with a secret centre :beer:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest georgethrn

Yeah man i would recomend this to all, about 300 times better than smokeing it, and it dosent hit you too hard, uless you eat it all...

Yeah man i would recomend this to all, about 300 times better than smokeing it, and it dosent hit you too hard, uless you eat it all...

I like the idea of cannachocolate very much, but the amounts of weed in proportion to one bar of chocolate seem quite large to me?!? I remember how baked I got from eating about a teaspoon of hash melted in the microwave on top of a chocolate bar once, it was a seriously strong and trippy high.

• 7 months later...

Canna chocolate virgin ere lol

Made cakes and love a yoghurt :naughty: but this seems soooooo easy...

1 x Bar of Lindt 90% dark chocolate

1 x Teaspoon of organic un-salted butter.

1.5g of bubble hash.

Melted the butter a la bain marie styleee and added the hash, stirred until hash all melted.

Then added the broken up chocolate and again stirred till that melted,

Stirred for another three or fours mins then poured into six parts in one of them flexible silicon muffing things lol (all i could think off)

Licked the spoon and bowl about half hour ago and i'm buzzing already :stoned:

Peace & Light

Mrm :v:

• Like 6

Sounds delish Mr M mate :yep: i gotta try making that but first i need to learn how to make bubble hash other wise im stuffed ! :woot:

FG :v:

Yeah, sounds amazing. Thanks for reviving this thread - it's awesome. Been wanting to do this for a long time and you're so right...it's too easy to not do. Plus I reckon it'll be perfect to come to the office with me :guitar:

I'm half tempted to buy a cheapo choc maker at Argos so that I can make it in the garage and not stink the house up. Last time I tried to make cannabutter I left it on a low heat overnight and my wife went apeshit over the smell :russian:

GN

Edited by GreenNinja

Sounds delish Mr M mate :yep: i gotta try making that but first i need to learn how to make bubble hash other wise im stuffed !

FG

lol,

The silicon muffin tray thing worked a treat :yahoo: , Just popped out and into lovely little 2" round discs,

I cut them all into quarters and one quarter has got me mashed proper mate lol

I would take a photo but i'm a jellyfied lol

Yeah, sounds amazing. Thanks for reviving this thread - it's awesome. Been wanting to do this for a long time and you're so right...it's too easy to not do. Plus I reckon it'll be perfect to come to the office with me

I'm half tempted to buy a cheapo choc maker at Argos so that I can make it in the garage and not stink the house up. Last time I tried to make cannabutter I left it on a low heat overnight and my wife went apeshit over the smell :

GN

Yeah agreed GN :yep: i came to this thread through Snoffles choco thread lol,

Haha my misses is the same about he smell lol, Using bubble hash there's no smell really which is a bonus but bubbled trim instead of hash would be a better IMO,

Even cheaper wait till she goes out for the night ;)

Peace & Light

• Like 1

Just ate another bit :stoned:

I'm test driving the strength for a party tomorrow :woot: my excuse anyway lol

Nothing worse than getting the dose wrong :wacko:

That looks pretty cool GN and if it stops getting moaned at, priceless ;)

I'm ah thinking a canna chocolate fountain thingy next with strawberries/banana and vanilla ice cream :yahoo:lol

Peace & light

• Like 1

Just ate another bit :stoned:

I'm test driving the strength for a party tomorrow :woot: my excuse anyway lol

Is it possible to estimate how many j's worth of buzz a single piece is? or tokes?

GN

Is it possible to estimate how many j's worth of buzz a single piece is? or tokes?

GN

Yes, very easy

I make one gram pieces H E R E

• Like 1

iv got some burmese kush thats not the greatest in taste so going to try this out,

cheers RB

Edited by rosebowl

Nice one Danzig. That first photo in that post looks like shitload of amazing import hash!!

Thanks for the link - will get cooking this weekend.

One of my OGK scrog plants hermied and is badly seeded. I think I might dry it all out, spin it in the trich tumbler, and give canna chocolate a go with the dry sift. Do you have any idea about how much dry sift to go in (as opposed to ground bud)?

Cheers muchly

GN